Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy holy holy crow...............

Dexter has always had what we call his 'morning crazies', which then morphed into his 'morning and evening crazies'....but that was NOTHING compared to what I witnessed this evening....omg he was CARREENING off of the couches.....zooming from room to room....he'd leap off the couch and land a good 6-7 feet away.....down the hall, into the walls...he had the PUPPY ZOOMIES!!! I never, EVER saw anything like this in my life. I wish I had a video of this......holy moly. My daughter and I were literally frozen watching him like this: :shock:

WOW!!!!! What a sight :!: :!: :!:

(I'm getting the body armor ready for tomorrow's show...... :lol: )

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Wow!! Are you sure he didn't get into the sugar bowl???

Just kidding.....Coco does the same thing once in a while
....every morning the dizzy doodle mania happens,
but then she's ok the rest of the day...
unless we get her going when we play.

Yes, sounds like a little body armour or barricades
to protect the places he may crash into.....
you know those foam squares at the gymnastic places???
Those with a little velcro stuck on the corners of the walls, etc????? Again, just kidding!! Would be fun to see him racing around on video....

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...yes our Dexter does this too. He doesn't do it as much as he did when he was younger. It usually happens right around 5-6 pm (even on days we are home with him). If we get lucky his Doodle run happens outside. Otherwise he bounces off the sofa too :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Our Dexter is a member of the doodle zoomer club. We got a new downstairs neighbor and I worry he won't be as nice as the previous one. He saw me in the hall the other day and said "can I ask, just how many kids do you have?" I said, none, just one crazy pup. He just shook his head.

:?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh...hahahaha...I can commiserate with all of you! Raleigh does his zoomies almost daily, (banking off the couch which bangs into the wall)
leaping thru the air onto the love seat, jumping OVER it, then thru the dining room, to the bedroom onto the bed I just made, does a turn around, heads for the kitchen, then to the living room again to repeat the whole thing again!!!! All the while he's doing this, he's letting out a low grrrr-grrr-grrr...to nobody in particular..probably the demon who's chasing him! :shock: hahahahahaha....he's a riot! I love watching him do this!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
At Dawn and at Dusk
That is when Denver does his zooming, whether
he be indoors or out.
The cats just love to watch him do this at a safe distance,
and they are glued to the Denver Zoomy Show.
Bahahahahahaaa!!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Another member of the doodle500!! Our "in house" races have decreased since the fence went in. Boy do I remember those! you can't do anything except stand clear and laugh!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That's so funny! I can imagine...I think it would have been great to get a picture (of the zoomies, for sure, but mostly of the look on the faces of you and your daughter! :lol: )

·
Registered
37 Posts
"Matrix" Dog

When Chewbacca is doing his doodle dashes inside he leaps up and puts all four paws on the front door to do his 180 degree turn...thus, we call him Matrix dog. I have spent hours trying to capture the turn on video to no avail (yet). His website has lots of other dashes...inside and out.

Jim, Honey & Chewbacca

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tanner saves his zoomies for the end of the day. He scratches on the door to go out and then zooms around the yard a dozen times or so then calmly comes back to the door to be let it :lol: :lol: hilarious

Even if he has been to doggy daycare for the day, he still has energy left for his evening zooms :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
at my house we call this the TAZMANIAN DOODLE RUN OR THE INDY 500 hahhahhaa Max and peanut don't go on furniture rather they zoom in and out of 6 chairs in the dining room...then run thru the kitchen around to the living room moving the rug and coffee table with them then off thru 2 sitting rooms back to the dining room :roll:

Which IS THE REASON we have now been taking them out 2 to 3 times a day to do doodle runs on 4 acres. MY Poor SHRUBS will never be the same again hahhahahhaa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts