Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning I was coming up from the cellar with my laundry basket, and as usual, Molly was half way down the stairs, and Raleigh was at the top barking his little doodle head off at her! (he won't go down the stairs...way too scarey!! :shock: hahahaha) Anyway, for some silly reason, with every step I took, I made this loud and the only way I can decsribe it, is farting noise......well you would have thought the world was coming to and end..Raleigh immediately stopped barking and ran to my hubby and sat at his feet....when I got in the bedroom with the basket, he was leaning into him eyeing me suspiciously...hahaha....so now every time he starts with his barking, I make that noise and he stops! Go figure!
I just had to share this with all of you, and maybe it'll work for one of your barkers!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Kathie, you are too funny.
I have been so sick for the past two days and this post got me
laughing and feeling much better. Thank you so much

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Kathie...toooo funny. Are you sure it was just a noise, or the real thing?? :oops:

Sue...hope you're feeling better! If you need someone to watch Colorado...... :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Hahahahaha Gene...shoulda known you'd come back with a crack like that!!!!! I should have stated that I made the noise with my mouth....NOT the REAL thing.....hahahaha.....If he was scared of the REAL thing, he'd be a physical wreck by now.. :roll: ..hahahahahahaha......you are tooo much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathie...what are going to do if your husband really farts while you are making the same sound? that poor dog will be scared to death and have no one to run too!! hahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ohhhhhhhh i am soooooo glad for all these laughs on the forum tonight!!
had a rough day at work and now have to bake 4 cakes and double batch of walnut fudge brownies and do wash. it's after 8pm...i get up at 5am

oh it's for daves surprise Party tomorrow night he doesn't know about, thinks his family is coming over to have pizza and hang out

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok i shouldn't type this but sometimes my boys and dave have had a tooting contest...i stand at a good distance with my fabreeze bottle on hand. If you could see the way Max and Peanut look up in total bewiderment hahahhhahhahaa not able to figure out what the noise is!!!

never a dull moment i tell ya!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy Birthday to yu-oooo
We are so thrilled for you
Happy Birthday Max and Peanuts Daddy,
And best wishes tooooooooo!!!!!

hahahahahahaha......Happy Birthday Dave!!!

P.S. Didja get any pizza Max & Peanut???? huh,huh,huh??? even a little crust?????
Your pal
Rrr-aleigh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
thanks Kathie!!!! and Rallllllleigh!!!

DAVE would have been surprised had not a couple of people walking in said oh by the way happy birthday dave :roll: anyway it was a nice party and I was pretty good not jumping on anyone.
Peanut was bad and jumped alot even spilling half a bottle of wine on the couch and she got crated.

sincerey max and peanut is now sleeping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts