1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
What a HOOT :!: Great picture :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have got to get some more recent Archie pictures posted...you'll be amazed at how a like the puppy brothers look. Except hubby trimmed Archie's eyebrows a bit because he was sure he couldn't see anything. I disagreed---he could see enough to get into everything!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww great picture! I just love your doodles! They always look so happy!

·
Registered
58 Posts
your morning chuckle

And chuckle, I did!!! Great shot of two beautiful dogs. Love the pictures everyone contributes.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jorja'smom said:
What a cute picture. It looks like Lani is laughing! Is she the sillier of the two or are their personalaities very similar?

Thanks for my Tuesday smile. :D
Lani is dafinately the sillier of the two! We call her a clown, she is very bouncy and hyper. Toby is still active but is more laidback and reserved. She defiantely rules over him!

Thanks for all the great comments, right place at the time with a camera that cycles very fast!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gene said:
Lisa, once again....right place, right time! Would you come to my house and get me some good pictures? Please?? :wink:
I would love to, unfortunately Lani and Toby have exclusive rights and they are ruthless clients. Maybe in the future when their grip loosens! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I can't say which I like best...the DARLING picture, the most wonderful dogs, or your sense of humor...love those captions!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Jac. When you have doodles you can't help but have a sense of humor! And photos you can go wrong if you take enough, thank God for digital cameras! And they are the most wonderful dogs, as are everyone else's doodles. :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You've done it again Lisa! Great pictures of Lani & Toby!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Awesome pic... BEAUTIFUL doodles!! Thanks Lisa! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts