Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Pinewood Derby Race Day! My youngest ds and I have put our hearts into our entry, Dragon Fire, so it would sure be nice to win. :lol:

We could use all the help we can get!!!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AACK! busted, lol. :lol: In my defense, the boys did make their own car their first year and got absolutely wiped out by all the other cars the DADs made. :evil:

I did do the majority of the work, however, ds did cut, sand, paint, and performed the required supervision!!!!!! You do not deviate from his plan! :lol: :lol: I forgot to get a picture before we turned in our "creation" but I will try to get some pics from tonight.

Thank you for the good luck wishes.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright!!! i can't wait to hear THEY WON!! and see pics!!
ohhhhhh this sounds like such fun :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you guys. We have about two more hours to go.

Here is a very rough picture of the car in progress. I took it from my laptop's webcam to email to dh so he could see the progress. He didn't see our vision, but smartly kept his thoughts to himself. :wink:

So here is "Almost" Dragon Fire. (Please use your imagination, :) )

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a good night! Best in Show and 1st Place in his den.

Thank You again for your "Go Fast" Wishes. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW!!! that is sooooooooooo awesome Congrats to you , your sons
and thanks for the pics/update!
so neat! :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gene, no Doodle theme I'm afraid. Although I have lobbied for that for the last couple of years, this was our last Hurrah. Youngest DS bridges over to Boys Scouts later this month.

Here are a couple of pics of the participant, :lol: Is it just me or does he bear a striking resemblence to the Pack Master? :shock:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cinsmom said:
Didn't win a race, but it was cool to look at.
LOL, we didn't fare so well in the Championship races, but I kept telling my son, "But it looks good!"

I could do with a little less imagination. You know, something we could make with just a coping saw and sandpaper. But, Noooooo! :roll: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts