Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... after trying to be a guardian for a breeder (didn't work out because the breeder had a parvo scare), I became a foster home for IDOG to see just how having two doodles in the house would be. We got Jack a month ago today and have decided to keep him!

Bodzin and Jack love each other and it really is pretty easy having two. Jack has great recall and has helped Bodzin learn that skill. Bodzin does all the other commands well and has been helping Jack with that. Jack still has a ways to go with unlearning play biting, but he is making progress.
I thought I would share some pictures with you all:
Jack in Bloom!

Jack and Bodzin wrestling:

Jack and Bodzin after a mud puddle session:

Jack and Bodzin in the yard:
[/list]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that is such GREAT news, i am sooooooo happy for all of you!!
and that muddy pic, it's great when doodles just get to be real dogs having fun in the water and mud!! :D

love all the pics......and Congrats!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear it worked out for your. I really think fostering is a great way to try out another doodle. I'm glad Jack is part of your family. They look great together!

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That is really GREAT!! I'm so happy for all of you!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Thanks for the well wishes.... I never thought I would own one dog, much less TWO! My allergies have not held me back in adulthood as they did as a child thank goodness, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to rescue these dogs.... and been adopted by THEM.
:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts