Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank all of you for such a warm welcome and response to a newbie..me.
I have belonged to other forums for various reasons like health for example....and never felt so immediately accepted and had such responses.
Ya know.....it must be the labrdoodle personality in all of us, huh?
Warm, compassionate.........and fun loving!

There are so many BEAUTIFUL doodles on here! I can't wait to have the time to just try to read the 90+ thousand posts........well I'll try my best!
Thanks so much for your support and I'm so happy to be in the labradoodle community now!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
This is a great forum and it is wonderful to
Welcome "newbies" when they are as warm and caring
as both of you..............
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
It is very addictive! I've been a member a little over a year. I've never posted on a forum before, but these people are the greatest, most caring and understanding people....and yes, a little nuts! I don't know how I would have gotten through some of the things I have, if it were not for my friends here on this forum!! :wink:

·
Registered
985 Posts
I started posting when I began looking for a Labradoodle to replace the empty space in our home and hearts when our Great Dane died. I belong to an artists' list which is just as warm and welcoming, and often just as funny, and I spend a lot of time with both groups. It makes such a huge difference when people are so caring and helpful. The forum's great because almost everything's been covered at one time or another and you can always do a search, but everyone's also willing to help out even if it's the millionth time an issue has been raised.

Nice to have you aboard!

Leslie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I myself have been on this forum a little over a year now....and WOW everyone here is so nice, caring, informative and helpful and also a bit crazy like me which does provide much laughter at times!!!

I find it hard to believe i write Doodle articlesfor this site...who'd imagined and also that y'all like to read them too. Then again maybe you like to read about my mistakes and trial/errors with my doodles? hahahahhaa as i do use humor to get a point across.

This forum........for me is the BEST , i do not belong to any others nor plan to.
We learn so much while having fun at the same time.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
It is very addictive! I've been a member a little over a year. I've never posted on a forum before, but these people are the greatest, most caring and understanding people....and yes, a little nuts! I don't know how I would have gotten through some of the things I have, if it were not for my friends here on this forum!! :wink:
I agree, everyone is so warm and welcoming here. Annabelle and I enjoy coming here off an on all day!

As far as being nuts, I don't have a clue who Gene could be talking about :shock: , do you see any Nuts around here

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
LOL Mary!

I've never been on a forum before either and feel so lucky to have found this one. I'm addicted and jump on every chance I get. If I read something depressing in the news, I quickly switch over to this forum to escape!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:36 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gene wrote: It is very addictive!these people are the greatest, most caring and understanding people....and yes, a little nuts!

Annabelles mom wrote:
As far as being nuts, I don't have a clue who Gene could be talking about , do you see any Nuts around here

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cinsmom said:
Sometimes you feel like a nut...

Sometimes ya don't!....

This is toooo much FUN!!
My little boy is sleeping right now. I should go wake him so he sleeps tonight!!!.............OR..........look out! He'll be doin' the boogie woogie all night!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
lindamarie said:
My little boy is sleeping right now. I should go wake him so he sleeps tonight!!!.............OR..........look out! He'll be doin' the boogie woogie all night!
Just wait until you experience the Doodle 500, then you"ll be saying you'll have to wake up Bogie or he'll be doin' the Doodle 500 all night!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol..........I'm assuming the doodle 500 is when they just run like hell?
He shocked me last night in the yard........he took off running in huge circles jumping over things etc..........cracked me up!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
lindamarie said:
He shocked me last night in the yard........he took off running in huge circles jumping over things etc..........cracked me up!
That's the one, add 1 or 2 more doodles and it is a real hoot and you better get out of the way!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
lindamarie wrote:

That's the one, add 1 or 2 more doodles and it is a real hoot and you better get out of the way!
Yup that's a doodle 500 :) We've had a bunch of rain here the last week so the outside running time has been limited. The doodle 500s x 2 have been occurring in our living room/kitchen/dining room :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annabelle is not particular where she does her doodle 500's, she actually tends to do them more inside, seems she likes the confined space, guess she is trying to show us how talented she is that she can 500 in minimum square footage.
She loves to 500 on the bed - cracks me up and she never falls off the bed doing that. lately she has taken to using the sofa for a springboard when 500ing in the living room :roll:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These 500's crack me up!!!
Bogie's dad apparently looks like a greyhound when running and one of his pups too.
He did the 500 in the yard again today. I wasn't home, but my husband saw it..............LOL Looking forward to the thundering stampede!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
lindamarie said:
These 500's crack me up!!!
Bogie's dad apparently looks like a greyhound when running and one of his pups too.
He did the 500 in the yard again today. I wasn't home, but my husband saw it..............LOL Looking forward to the thundering stampede!
We use to call Lani the Thunder-toed Snap Dragon, she would do the doodle 500 and snap her teeth together as she ran! They are a hoot!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts