Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the men in little white coats with butterfly nets come to get us all? No posts since yesterday mornin! I need a fix. If you all tell me that the forum members have a life without me, I'm gonna be miffed!

Oh by the way, Dexter's tummy is a-okay now. He hasn't yakked up again. He's eating, drinking, burping, peeing, pooping and torturing his brothers. I guess he's fine.

Now I have to go work 13 hours. There'd better be some reading material when I get back!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahaha...I know the feeling!
I, personally, have been delivering puppies for the last week! Whew! Not only is is time consuming and a lot of work...it is HEARTBREAKING! I hate to see them go! (And I feel guilty until I get the "He/She couldn't be happier call/note from the new families.)
The hardest part is watching the last pup...the one that is not yet spoken for. She comes home to an empty x-pen and sort of does nothing. Poor thing. But her mama is adorable. I fenced the other big dogs off in the yard (too much too soon) and let mama Lexie take over. She ran back into the house and brought a toy out and laid it at her baby's feet. Then she licked her. I almost cried.
She has been with her constantly since we returned...guess this little one is a keeper!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac does that mean 6?? :shock: omg HOW do you do it????
I have my hands full with 2 hahahhahaa

i was at work from 7am to 3;30pm. Then ran errands quickly, then home playing with doodles and now sitting down as their entertaining each other. Of course its around, on and under my legs :roll: :D

i'll probably be on tonight as i have tomorrow off, my boys are at their dad's and DAve may be busy tonight too.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I'm in the process of taking Peanut and max out again hahhaa letting them get as MUDDY as possible!!! cause later today is bath time!
they're a little dirty ...now they're going to be severely dirty as going down to the creek hahahhahhahahaaa hope to take pics too hahhahaha

talk to you all later after i too get covered in mud playing with my babies! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Is Cinnamon helping and cutting your time to double? When I pulled up my carpets, every time I reached for a tool, it was in Jonah's mouth in another room. He would steal them from my back pocket! :shock:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
No, she doesn't steal toys (I mean tools!), but she likes to drop her ball into the huge hole in the floor. It's not a good thing when it's also the ceiling to the LR! And she like to "help" mud dry wall. Good thing that stuff brushes out after it dries.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
When my dad was redoing plumbing for me Max helped him figure out how NOT to let any water spill since Max kept taking and hiding the Paper Towel Roll :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
not posting for awhile - getting ready for finals & bar exam :( Ill be reading up on yall when I get a chance though. Hope you did great on the bar Jac!

LizziesMom

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
eetubbs said:
not posting for awhile - getting ready for finals & bar exam :( Ill be reading up on yall when I get a chance though. Hope you did great on the bar Jac!

LizziesMom
Good Luck Lizzie and i'll say some prayers for you with studying for bar exam!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Hey everybody guess what?

I got to help clean up after the plumber fell through the LR ceiling yesterday! I love to eat wall board! Mom says she's glad no one was hurt, but she's a little miffed that there is a hole in the ceiling. It does look a little weird. I stared at it for a long time last night, but nothing more fell out of the hole. I didn't even get to put my ball through it. I tried giving my Kong to the guy, but he didn't want it. Go figure. It even had a treat left in it.

That's ok, more treats for me!

Cinnamon

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Cinnamon....that was so nice of you! People are weird sometimes. If I fell through a whole in the ceiling, I'd LOVE a kong with treat....of course, I take the kong with treat even if I didn't fall through a hole!

Jonah

I'm still hoping for that pork chop and breakfast!

Miko

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow cinnamon...did it sound like lightening and thunder when the plumber fell through??? and that was soooo nice of you helping your mom clean up!!! she must have really appreciated that a whole lot :D :D
Did your mom say any "funny words" after the plumber left? my mom sometimes does when things go wrong but she seems to mutter them under her breath. We can't quite make out what she really does say.

sincerely
the groodle gang: max and peanut

1 - 14 of 14 Posts