Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I'm a new member, although I've read tons of posts. I really like it here - tons of great information! I wanted to post some pics of my F1, Kanga.
Anyone have opinions or thoughts on what her coat might end up like, here are pics of her progress, five weeks, 10 weeks and 15 weeks. (hopefully I post them correctly!)

Five weeks:

10 weeks:

15 weeks:

anyone else have a nose-hawk?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Kanga is gorgeous! I love her coat. It's amazing how straight it got at about 10 weeks and now it's quite wavy again.

Welcome and I'm glad you posted. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hello and welcome!
What a beautiful puppy you have!
I love the coat...and you can expect it to change ... I really can't tell what her coat will look like as an adult because it appears to be changing already! I would guess that she will have a typical F1 coat, wavy, but coarse...possibly shedding...
But...I could be wrong! LOL
Either way...she is adorable!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah - that's how I'm feeling too... It seems like her body grows and then the coat catches up and starts getting wavy and then her body grows some more! It's so fun watching her grow.
I'm still wondering how much bigger she might be than her big 'brother' Rue. (yeah, Kanga and Rue, cute?) He's at 60 lbs, she's at 31 as of today.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kanga said, "anyone else have a nose-hawk?"

I love your reference to the cute hair on her nose. My Max has a nose-hawk too. I was just contiplating whether or not to cut it so he's not looking at standing up hair all the time. :roll:

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, the nosehawk is so cute... I'm thinking as it gets longer it will fall to one side and just flow with the rest of her hair. But so far, it just keeps getting longer and longer, ha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts