Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! I can finally upload pictures of Duke! He's our "new" addition (he joined us a month ago... but I haven't been able to upload pictures!). He is wonderful and we adore him. Summer and Duke are inseparable and I can't imagine life without either one of them! My babies are growing up so fast. Summer will be a year old in 6 days!!! Go look at the two of them!
http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/index.php?cat=10462

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

·
Registered
58 Posts
They look like they have adjusted well...Is Duke the more reddish colored doodle...He is Zoey brother and she has that same red color...
Two doodles keep you on your toes....congratulations.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Summer is the smaller, more red one. Duke is the bigger, cream colored one. Life with two doodles is much more interesting! But so much more fun!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very cute pictures, Bridget! The two look as though they are related...are they? Sweet dogs, I can tell that you love them very much...they are lucky to be in your home!
I agree two dogs are more work, but also more love, fun, playfulness and contentment.
Thanks for the picture update...they are dollbabies!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jac- No, they're not related! Summer is from a breeder in southern Illinois, and Duke is from Lee Ann!!! No relation, but I think they look a lot alike too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Duke was 6 1/2 months old when we brought him home. It was the end of February. Now he's almost 8 months!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pictures, Bridget! I like the one where they are both tugging on the braid. What a cute family you have! They definitely look alike, both have the "lab-y" doodle look. Duke looks like he will be a big guy. Enjoy them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts