Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a trip to Lakeland, Florida, for the Sun-n-Fun Airshow and Fly-in (we drove!). We have friends that we meet there every year, and this is my first year to go when I had Tyke. It's normally so hot down there, and we spend most of our time camping near the airport, that I was afraid the heat and noise would just make poor Tyke miserable. She stayed home with her Ba-Ba instead. I couldn't believe the welcome I got last night when I got home! Dancing and crying and bringing ALL of her toys to me - she even followed me into the bathroom and sat there while I took a shower! Last night she slept so close to me that she almost pushed me out of the bed! Nothing like a welcome home from a doodle! :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We're almost as glad as Tyke that you're back!! Don't worry, we won;t all follow you into the shower....... :roll:

Did Tyke sleep with your mom while you were gone?? How'd that go?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gene, Pixie seriously does follow me into the shower half the time, at least her front half!

Tyke sounds incredibly happy to have you back!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gene, Tyke slept in her crate at the foot of mom's bed - hers is a little lower than mine, and Tyke has no qualms about jumping off and on it, unlike ours - she will get on it by herself, but then she wants me to help her off! Mom said she cried a little bit the first night, but then settled in the second, and did ok. She really did enjoy stretching out on "our" bed last night!
I'm not worried - if ya'll followed me into the shower, you'd probably run right back out screaming!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Mary! I missed my little "Psycho Tyko" while I was gone!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love how our Doodles really do miss us when we're gone and give the most LOVING Awesome welcomes!!!

I am glad lil TYKE has his mom back home :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
You are so lucky to have your mom to take over with Tyke while you are away. My mom used to be my dog sitter...miss her terribly. \

Glad you got away though and had a good time.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome home! Tyke is such a sweetie. Did you hear that the SC romp got rescheduled? I think it got pushed back to this weekend. Maybe you and Ms. Psycho can go! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my Boo said:
Welcome home! Tyke is such a sweetie. Did you hear that the SC romp got rescheduled? I think it got pushed back to this weekend. Maybe you and Ms. Psycho can go! :lol:
Wish we could - we have family coming in from Charlotte - my sister and her doodle Shoney - if we had planned ahead, we could have taken them both!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey Tykester! I heard the romp got cancelled again! Apparently because of rain? I think the REAL reason they cancelled is because they heard you couldn't go! :D What's a romp without The Tykester?! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good News! Maybe we can make the next one!! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts