Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Yes, they do, Lisa. Jorja is just a smaller version. She weighs around 23 lbs. now. I have to call to get her spade soon and hate to do it. I'll be without my baby for too long. Have you gotten Lani spade yet? Toby and Lani look like they are having so much fun together. Jorja would love a play buddy. For now, I'm it. You should see my bruises!! :)

· Registered
300 Posts
Puppy vaginitis is something I had never heard before. Poor girl. I've never had a dog go into heat so I'd like to avoid that.

I just wanted to clarify that Sadie didn't die while being spade. She died when she was 10. She had been sick and the vet decided to see if there was a blockage in her stomach so she did surgery on her. Sadie was too weak to make it through. Leaving her there and not bringing her home alive from that office bothers me a little to leave another dog there. It wasn't the vet's fault but more the place. I know, a little paranoid.

Thank you ladies for thinking about me and your prayers. :)

Sorry for getting so off topic.

Marty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.