Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Everyone...well it seems that Max loves his crate now at bedtime. Off he runs to his crate by himself.

HOWEVER Miss Princess Peanut has taken to a new trick when it's bedtime. She refuses to go in her crate. So this is her newest trick: :roll: :D Dave and I could not stop laughing.

Most times she makes her body go totally limp.
NOW she go totally limp against my legs and NO amount of sweet talk convinces her its BEDTIME.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...that is funny! Peanut is SO cute by the way!

Dexter does the limp doodle thing too. He knows he's only allowed up on our bed when we tell him so, but he'll sneak up in bed sometimes before my husband gets in and then Dexter will go totally limp to try to convince us to let him stay up with us. My husband winds up having to carry him off the bed onto the floor. Funny how smart they are.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hhahaha Lisa...she's like trying to pick up a 40lb wet noodle when she does this. I love how she looks at her crate hahhahaa

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG Annmarie I LOVE her!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: They are so much like kids it is uncanny, cute pics :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wanna hear something silly i did the other night just before going to bed.

I was really tired and not paying attention hahahha. Soooo i dont' understand why Max wouldn't go in his crate. I lightly scooted him into what i thought was his crate ----ONLY TO REALIZE he was now in Peanut's crate that is a size smaller than HIS :shock: i can't believe he fit in there hahhahhaaaaaaa

OH, Poor Max , he look so confused, especially when i walked back to the crate and asked him to come out and go in HIS crate instead hahhahahaaaaa my son could not stop laughing.

G

·
hahaha, great pictures! Anmarie, that's the SIGN that Peanut is ready to sleep OUTSIDE her crate on the floor next to your bed...bwahahahaha :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dear Auntie Annmarie,
My Mom just showed me a picture of poor,poor Peanut! Don't you think it's time that you let your precious little Peanut sleep with you and Uncle Dave?????? Hmmmmm???? Then you can hang YOUR head over the edge of the bed and look just like a Doodle too!!!! :wink: Oh yeah...and don't forget Max!!! Otherwise he'll be lonely in that cold,cold crate......he'd much rather spread out on the bed!...hahahaha....Mom just loves guilt! She's thinks it's quite the motivater!!!!!!
xxoo,
Your Doodle nephew
Raleigh! :D

P.S. Denver,Jonah,Miko and a host of other Doods get to sleep with their Moms and Dads...you too need dog hair all over your sheets!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for the laugh Annmarie!! I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
At least Peanut is sitting up. Ebbe does the doodle stretch across the floor and it's like trying to lift a wet sack of cement!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ohhhhhhh....you are much more diciplined than I could be...with a face like that, Peanut could sleep anywhere she wanted. She is so expressive...Tanner is more easy going, okay..whatever kinda guy. I would be a total pushover for Peanut...she is just too sweet :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok i am going to set the record straight hahahhaa

1...Peanut cannot sleep with us cause she plays AIRPLANE most of the night. She JUMPS off the king sized bed and sails thru the air. then she snifs and hunts anything she can find. then she tries to sleep under the bed (too big now too) and all we keep getting woken up by is THUMP THUMP THUMP her tail thumping.

2. Max since i started obedience training will NOT sleep on our bed now and would pace in the middle of the night on the floor hahahah

3. I need sleep and they prefer their crates ........though i do miss max sleeping us!!

4. they go in their crates , dave and i go to a king sized bed...and we all get our sleep

5. happiness for all :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahahaha...sorry I know it's so not funny when they keep you up at night, but I am picturing Peanut doing her airplanes off the bed :)

We used to let Dex sleep in bed with us and he would move around on the bed a lot and we kept getting woken up. He's back on the floor now and we're a lot happier.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Another photo of Annmarie leaning over Peanut....
at least the focus is on Peanut and the sweet, adorable little protestor that she is.....
and NOT on Annmarie's backside!!

Don't stand up too quickly, you'll pass out! I noticed all the blood rushing to your head!!

Coco dreads going into the crate at all times.....though she hasn't done the limp thing.....I am not showing her these pics.

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cocoandjane said:
Coco dreads going into the crate at all times.....though she hasn't done the limp thing.....I am not showing her these pics.

8)
bok bok bok bok yellow belly chicken :wink: :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jonah starts the night in bed, gets down and sleeps on the floor for a while. In the morning, he is always back on the bed. I am a light sleeper, but how a 72+ # doodle gets back up on the bed without waking me up is a mystery!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts