Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are down to 2 doooooooooooooooooooodles again!!! hip hip hoooray!!
I had the breeder come early and get her POODLE at 11:30am :mrgreen:

OMG we had 3 weeks straight of 3 dogs while working overtime. hahahhahaa ( 2weeks i fostered, then for one week we babysat the poodle from hell) :wink: I do NOT envy breeders at all!!

This pic of MAX show how we all felt at my house BEFORE the Breeder picked up her poodle

BEFORE the POODLE was picked up

AFTER BREEDER PICKED UP her POODLE
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Annmarie.......You talk about Jonah's not being able to see..... :roll:

Glad to hear you've got your life back again! YOu did a wonderful thng though....be proud!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gene said:
Annmarie.......You talk about Jonah's not being able to see..... :roll:

Glad to hear you've got your life back again! YOu did a wonderful thng though....be proud!
PROUD I didnt' throw marshmallows at a poodle from hell i babysat?

and YES happy Kirby got a loving home via our forum :D
PROUD i got my life back hahhahaaa

OH GENE>...I just cut 2 in off max's bangs and his beard ! thanks for the reminder :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Holy Moly Annmarie! It's been a loooong haul, but you did a great thing, and your reward is that your life is back to 'normal'???? Hahahahaha
Good for you! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:D :D :D Hurray for you Annmarie! :D :D :D

Back to as normal as it can be .... right? Your kindness and empathy will be rewarded.

But ... why do I think there is another exciting adventure lurking around the corner! :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FoodLady said:
:D :D :D Hurray for you Annmarie! :D :D :D
...But ... why do I think there is another exciting adventure lurking around the corner! :wink: :wink: :wink:
The only adventure we had was when my son snuck Peanut in his bedroom last night ONLY To awake to tons of fuzz all over his bed. Seems Peanut ate a 8in hole in his brand new comforter :evil: :shock: :roll:

well gotta go........using Dave's computer and he has work to finish

ta ta

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
And you thought life was going to calm down now that you're back to two doodles. Maybe Peanut was just making a statement on how she felt about the PFH's stay.... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we had a family chit chat including our doodles

NO more DogS for a while!!! hahahhahahaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
annabelles mom said:
awwwwww are you sure 2 Doodles is enough, I'm sure we could find you a few more if the house gets too quiet
Mary......i can FEDEX you my two if you like :wink: Peanut is really good at teaching other doodles HOW to chew and shred things :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts