Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! My husband just called (in a panic :shock: ) because Rosie is delivering her pups! Our first litter of North American Retrievers!!!
Of course, I am not there so I don't have pictures yet...but so far we have 4 black puppies...2 boys and 2 girls. The girls have white crosses on their chest.
AAARRRGGGHHHH, I want to be there!!!
I go home on Monday...it can't come soon enough!
This is Dave's first delivery, please send good thoughts!
I'll keep you posted!
(This is a Rosie and Nitos litter :D )

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Jac, poor DAVE but something tells me he'll do just fine as Rosie is an awesome mom. Also Dave's easy going nature is an asset right now.

WOW congrats on having your 1st Nar litter!! hip hip hoooray!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annieG said:
Remind me what North American Retrievers are please...senior moment
basically :a Goldendoodle bred to a Labradoodle

·
Registered
337 Posts
OMgosh, OMgosh, how are you two holding up? :lol: Jac if anything is needed I am only a couple of hours away, and it is the weekend, so no Homeschool. Let me know.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
AAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!! THIS IS KILLING YOU, I'M SURE!

:wink:

Best wishes to Dave...are you on the phone constantly?

Congratulations, Jacque, Dave and Rosie! Who's the dad? Nitos? Did you keep Chase away?

Once again we're so close with our babies, since Sheba and Copper are bulging and due next week so I'll look forward to exchanging pictures!

G

·
Jac I didn't know you had a litter of NARs!!! Congrats! I love them. I am sure their forever homes will love them too!!! (For those that don't know Maya is a NAR)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much!
We have 12!! An even dozen! I am about to die! I want to be there sooooooo badly! They will be teenagers when I get home on Monday! :lol:
Vicky, bless your heart! Thank you for your offer! I am just so glad that it is a weekend and Dave can take care of them. Although I am sorry not to be there, I think that her timing is perfect for Dave. He is such a worrier!
The fellow that we hired to help with the dogs has been a God-send! His name is also David... :) And I called him at about 4:30 am and told him that Dave was in a dither...he went right over. Dave had calmed down, realized that his fear would make it tough on Rosie (wise man) and things started going very well. Rosie is a great mama!
Yes, Maureen, Nitos is the daddy! Well, we tried to keep them all away...but the two lovebirds found a way. :oops:
I am very excited about having NARs and, even better...the parents are both extremely great dogs...tempermentally sound, loving, smart and they tested extremely well!
Heather, Maya is such a sweetie...I can only hope for pups as loving and for homes as great as yours for them to go to!
When I get pictures, I'll post them! From what I have been told, we have mostly boys, with 3 girls...but you have to remember that umbilical cords can be decieving! hahahaha
Whoooo Hooooo!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all so much!
Maureen...nary a one! All are black...at least 2 females have white crosses on their chests and one may have a white tipped tail...hahahaha
I can't wait to see pictures!!! Gosh, this is so tough! But beautiful!

·
Registered
558 Posts
jac,
You must be biting at the bit , your pooor thing..but hey they are all super healthy & sound so adorable..Good job to all...God luck with the litter.
Cant wait for the pics....white crosses, was that something you wanted?
or is that an extra surprise , good or bad, sounds really wonderful...
thinking of your pups...& you and have a safe trip back home..im sure they will still have their eyes closed, not quite teenagers yet :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Jacque, Jacque, Jacque!!!!!

I had no idea you were about to have a litter of NARS!!
....if i knew that, forgive me....
guess I knew you were thinking about it....
but THEY ARE HERE!!! How exciting!!
Can Dave take some photos of these first couple
of days for you?? Surely he has.
Glad he had some help....I am sure the moral support was huge!

When do you get back home?? Hopefully early on Monday!
Keep us posted! Congratulations!!!

8)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts