Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
seazr said:
I walked over and looked at where he was chewing and he had chewed the cord of the vacuum in half. If it had of been plugged in, we would have lost him.
Well... to put you at ease on this, Bandit actually DID chew through a live extension cord last week. He yelped when the 120VAC shocked him, but he is still kickin. It only takes once for these guys to get zapped and they learn to leave it alone.

Kyren is off track from school right now and was doing another task and Bandit was out of his sight for a couple minutes.

I do agree, these guys need to be monitored and precautions taken to ensure their safety...
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top