Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we didn't win the Prettiest Dog in NJ contest, BUT I was just notified by Kong that my recipe is a winner! Bella gets a gift basket of Kong toys and treats AND they want some pictures of her enjoying the recipe! The recipe was just tuna, yogurt and carrots, then freeze.
Go sign up for the Kong newsletter. They are always having contests. The newest one is for the Kong Wubba...does anyone own one? All you have to do is send a photo of your doodle playing with it! And look at the prize!!!

http://www.kongcompany.com/

the Wubba contest(hurry, you only have 2 more days to enter!):

KONG Wubba Toy Photo Contest
Win $500.00 or valuable KONG Gift Baskets! It's simple. Photograph your dog using any KONG Wubba toy and email digital image to: [email protected].

Or mail photograph to:
KONG Wubba Photo Contest
16191 Table Mountain Pkwy
Golden, CO 80403-1641

Photos mailed to the KONG Company cannot be returned.

For more important KONG Wubba toy information and suggestions please refer to our website at www.kongcompany.com

Rules:
1. The photo must contain a dog(s) interacting with any KONG Wubba toy.
2. Make sure your photo is clear and of good quality (300 dpi preferred). If your picture is blurry, or the KONG Wubba toy unrecognizable, it is not likely to win.
3. Limit two photos per contestant per quarterly contest.
4. The dog owner's mailing address and phone number must be included. Any prize won will be mailed to that address. Contestant information will never be used or distributed for any other purpose.
5. The KONG Company will pick one "Best Photo" winner from the images received.
6. There are three guaranteed prize categories: Grand Prize Winner, Second Place Winner and Third Prize Winner. Grand Prize winners will receive $500.00 US and a large KONG Gift Basket. Second Place winners will receive a large KONG Gift Basket (worth approximately $120.00). Third Place winners will receive a medium KONG Gift Basket (worth approximately $85.00).
7. Photo comments and captions are welcome, but not necessary to win.
8. All entries must be received by July 10th, 2007. No entries accepted after July 20th, 2007. A winner will be selected by July 30th, 2007.
9. Winning photos may be used in KONG Company advertisements and promotions. By submitting photographic images to the KONG Company, you grant KONG Company a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to those photographic images at its sole discretion, including storing it on KONG Company servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. The KONG Company reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the KONG Company website at any time at its sole discretion.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...your last post cracked me up.

Funny - we just got Dex a wubba (it's his b-day at the end of the month and my husband purchased him half of the toys offered at dog.com). Maybe we'll give it to him now and try to snap some photos.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW ...congrats LINDA!!! way to go honey!!!

and we had a wubba that is now down to a few threads. :cry: and i don't think ihave any pictures of them playing with it :cry:

and are you suggesting max is a KING KONG? hahhahaaaa

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow! Linda, congratulations! That is so great! You must feel very proud...and well you should!
(I cracked up about the Ann Marie comment too...you guys are merciless!)
Of course you know, Ann Marie, that people only tease those they love!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac said:
Wow! Linda, congratulations! That is so great! You must feel very proud...and well you should!
(I cracked up about the Ann Marie comment too...you guys are merciless!)
Of course you know, Ann Marie, that people only tease those they love!
:D :D :D :D :D :D and that must mean i am really loved alot hahhaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
once again LINDA

c o n g r a t s !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Congrats on you winnings. Tanner has a Wubba......he loves it but don't get hit with it when they whip it around :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Cinsmom said:
Congrat's Linda!

Was there a post I missed? I don't see anything funny about Annmarie's post. I don't get on line much during the weekends. I miss a lot!
Becky...actually i wasn't being funny for once. i was being honest and nice which may have thrown you off kilter? :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
gene said:
Congrats Linda! That recipe sounds wonderful....it was one of my mom's favorites....she never was much of a cook! :wink:
Gene...where DO you come up with these??? I laugh so hard at some of the things that come into your mind! Toooooo funny!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Linda said:
All entries must be received by July 10th, 2007. No entries accepted after July 20th, 2007
Annmarie, do you work for KONG?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This was the one...it was funny because the entries MUST be recieved by July 10, but won't be accepted after July 20...get it? It wasn't Ann Marie who made the booboo...but it happened to be Ann Marie who posted it. And, of course, Linda (you are so darned quick!) jumped right on it!

Those pictures of Tanner and his wubba should be sent in! They are great! (It has to go in as a series though!)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jac said:
Gene...where DO you come up with these??? I laugh so hard at some of the things that come into your mind! Toooooo funny!
You can blame my dear departed Mother.....she left me her rapier wit in her will.....fortunately not her recipes..... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac said:
Linda said:
All entries must be received by July 10th, 2007. No entries accepted after July 20th, 2007
Annmarie, do you work for KONG?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK my mind is clearing up AND I DID NOT POST Jac hahhaa Linda did
now that i know for sure hahahaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
we got some great shots of Dex w/his water wubba today :) He seems to love the pool. He's just afraid of getting in so we help him in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts