Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a post about a nightstand crate so I googled it and WOW!! They are gorgeous. One company has them in wood and "rattan" and both were really nice.

Does anyone out there have these? Did you use them with your puppy or wait until they got older? I may have to save my pennies for one of these!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh they're gorgeous along with the price
my concern would be : a doodle or any dog chewing them

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL!!!

That is why I am wondering if they would be good for an older dog, out of the chewing stage. It looks like the rattan one is not really rattan but a coated plastic over the metal cage. I think it s made by Midwestern.

Thanks for the advice!!

On second thought, maybe I would prefer she chew the cage versus my sofa!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
LOL. Ok now i am interested I am going to have to go look this up.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Rumor at 2 1/2 still "nibbles" on the door to his crate. His is only used for eating purposes. His prior owners kept him caged 90% of the time before they surrendered him and I rescued him.

·
Registered
398 Posts
That is sad that they felt it was ok to crate him for so long. :cry:
Lucky for him you came along.
:lol:
Looks like he's a very happy boy now.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Beau would chew right throw it. Cacao would just take the corners off. I do like them. Just a bit costly.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Riley still hasn't decided to chew anything *knock wood* but we let her sleep on her bed in our room at night, no need for a nighttime crate!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts