Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited and absolutely thrilled for my son. We will be bringing one of Jac's (Lexie and Chase's) pups home in a couple of weeks. His name is Copper. (Be glad you all can't see me doing my happy dance.) :lol:

G

·
Yippee for us too...I can't think of a better home for one of our babies! That means, of course, that you will HAVE to come to visit us from time to time!
Maybe we could have family reunions!
I wish I could see that dance! :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jac. Last night I was thinking how lucky I am. First my family is getting a wonderful pup and I get to meet YOU as well. Now that IS cool! :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Vicky, I am so happy for you and your son. Copper is ADORABLE!!! I'm sure Copper and your son will be best friends. Have fun with your new puppy and post pics of Copper and your son once you get him home :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will be picking Copper up Feb 6th. Two weeks from today if Jason has done his math correctly. :wink: I will be sure to post lots of pictures. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my goodness! It IS two weeks!!! :shock:
Wowie! :D I am looking forward to finally meeting you too, Vicky, and Jason! Wonderful day it will be.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Let's all do the happy dance together...one, two, three....

He is so cute---he almost looks fake like a stuffed toy!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Happy Dance!!!

He is adorable! Does look like a stuffed animal, sounds like Cooper is going to have a wonderful mom and family!

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and counting. :lol: Thank you for remembering LeeBeth. We are getting soooo excited.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Vicky-
Abbie and I are so excited for you!!! Cooper is too cute...and you know what a wonderful, loving puppy he will be- coming from the Reynold's house!! I'm so envious that you guys get to meet!! :lol: That's great!!! What does Jett think of all of this??

Susie and Abbie

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Susie, funny you should mention Jett. She definitely knows something is up. She has been hanging around Jason's room a whole lot more than she used too. We can not wait to see her reaction. I imagine she will be shy at first but then watch out. :shock: We will need to keep a towel on hand to dry Copper off from all the Jett kisses. :lol:

I feel priviledged to be getting a Back Porch puppy, and meeting Jac. She is such a warm, wonderful, gracious individual. Ooh, I can't wait. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oh I can't wait to see pictures of your "children" together!! Jett will be a great Mommy!! I'm so excited for you!!- and I know how thrilled Jac must be!! You must be in the right place- I swear, you got to meet sweet Maureen and now Jac!!! :lol: Lucky Girl!!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Susie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts