Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Bella won't give the cats a moments peace, we have two 14 year old male cats. They have to run the gauntlet past her to get into the kitchen,

Is there a way to stop her chasing them all the time?

We've tried telling her to wait, stay etc but nothing works :roll:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good luck! Toby does my poor 9 year old pugs the same way. The only thing I have found to stop him is the prong collar and leash until they are within safe confines. They are terrified of him. My little man runs from one piece of furniture to another having to crouch under things to take refuge from Toby. It's a real circus here with everyone having their own "safe place" and Toby being allowed no access to the other babies areas. Hopefully, as he ages he will calm down a bit :roll:

·
Registered
209 Posts
We have a 15-year-old cat, Sasha, that just hates Sawyer and he can't get enough of terrorizing her! We use the "off!" command, which works sometimes, but the most we ever hope for is a temporary truce.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Everyting is a game to my guy. This a.m he met the vet's resident cat-in-command who put him in his place very thoroughly. Toby thought it was so funny- you could almost hear him laugh aloud after the kitty slapped his nose. He just backed up, put his chin on the floor and his butt in the air and said "oof". All with a great big, sloppy grin. Thank goodness for that prong collar or the chase would have been on. Obviously, I can't offer much advice on this topic :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts