Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was excited to find out that Build a Bear Workshop is offering a Labradoodle but my excitement was short lived when I learned you can't get them in the US. I wonder what it would take to convince them to offer this same promotion in the United States? I'ld love to see money donated to support guide dogs on behalf of Labradoodle lovers!

Building bears and partnerships
Build-A-Bear Workshop® has teamed up with Guide Dogs to bring you their newest furry friend - Labradoodle! Every time one of these cute pups is made and purchased, Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate £1 to Guide Dogs. Not only that but every Guest who buys a Labradoodle will receive a FREE 1 year subscription to Guide Dogs Pups Club magazine! At £18, this friend wears a collar and ID tag and holds Bearemy's Kennel Pals treats, toys and Lil' pals in its mouth! To purchase your very own Labradoodle or to find your nearest Build-A-Bear Workshop store, check out our website at www.buildabear.co.uk

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow!! i'd love them to do that here!!! that is sooooooooooo cute and goes to a great cause

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I think I may email BABW and see if there are any plans for a State-side release. If not, I have a friend who's temporarily working in the UK.... :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did email Build a Bear and this is the response I received. Maybe if enough people emailed them it would convince them to offer it here. :?

Dear Heather,

Thank you for your email. Currently, this is exclusive to the UK and
we do not plan to offer this in the USA.

Thank you again. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Beary Best Regards,
Build-A-Bear Workshop®
Katie Brockman
Guest Service Bear
1954 Innerbelt Business Center Drive
St. Louis, MO 63114
Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-789-2327
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 314-423-8188
Visit us online at www.buildabear.com

·
Registered
113 Posts
I emailed anyhow. Can't hurt! Maybe if enough people email I won't have to ask my friend to bring two back when she returns to visit next month. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts