Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah, Uma's spaying was way more traumatic for me than for her. I even cried at work...just a little, but still embarassing...when the vet called and said everything went great.

Make sure to give them an overload of kisses.

Katie

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Good luck Echo & Stihl!!!! You'll be home before you know it, and you'll be gettin lotsa lovin from your Mom and Dad!!!

And maybe even some new toys too!!! :wink:

Your pals,
Raleigh & Molly! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I can understand why it would be harder on us. Chin up and be proud that you're doing the right thing and in the long run you're doing them a huge favor.

Best wishes for speedy recoveries!
HUGS

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mindi , i actually cried when i left the vets office hahaha and worried so much while Max did great!!! we're always worse off then our doodle :wink: cause we love them so much! :D

good luck tomorrow and keep us posted

G

·
Good luck!!! I'm sure they will be fine. I know what you are going through though. Maya goes in next week for her spay and I am already freaking out a little. I don't want my baby to be in any kind of pain!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good luck in your procedures. Marley goes in next Friday for his. Let us know how things go. Take care!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the boys are home and everything went well. They were pretty groggy last night and that was sometimes comical. Their hind legs just didn't want to move at the same rate as their front legs. Echo was particularly affected. He's so doppy anyway and the anesthesia just exaggerated it. Stihl only wanted to sleep.

All is well today. They have short bursts of playfulness then they nap for awhile, then play again. Almost back to normal already!

Thanks everyone for the support. You are all so wonderful. :p

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hang tough, guys....you'll be feeling better in no time. :)
-Lynn

Soak it up while you can. :twisted:
-Dex

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Boys ... get well and frisky again soon! Woofs and Licks, Ebbe

Mindi ... I am wishing for you as easy a recovery period as we had with Ebbe. I know it's a little different for males, but still I hope they recover quickly with few "NO'S!" :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh I am so happy that the boys are home
and doing so well.
Get yourself lots of treats and toys though
by acting a little sad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts