Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks....talked to breeder today and seems i sold one puppy for her yesterday. Gues who's left?!! YUP Roly poly aka Tonka !!!!
anddddddddddd yes I said since he's now 13weeks old and if no one takes him home soon....well I am now considering it.

I must be totally insane? senile? can one be senile at 45yrs old?
then i get GENE going GO GO GO FOR IT!!
Jac and her hubby said 3rd time's a charm!!!
SUE is NO better...she instigates me allthe time but i still love her!

OK is there ANYONE OUT THERE IN FORUM LAND THAT can tell me NOT to consider this HUGE BIG LAID BACK RED ROLY POLY goldendoodle brother of peanut???????
I am in need of dire help as my heart has grown too big and my mind too small

G

·
Oh, poor Roly Poly is looking for his forever family and he misses his sister Peanut soooo much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
The trauma of being torn away from family must be heartbreaking for Peanut....Poor Roly....all alone in this world....sorry, need to get a tissue...I'm ok now... :cry: :wink: :cry: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
The trauma of being torn away from family must be heartbreaking for Peanut....Poor Roly....all alone in this world....sorry, need to get a tissue...I'm ok now...
Gene are you in sales for a living
Cause if Annmarie does not take Roly pretty darn soon I am going to enquire about shipping him to BC

G

·
Sue, Denver would love Roly as a playmate! :lol:
You better hurry Annmarie or Roly is going to be a Canadian. :lol:
Roly:
"I am sooo lonely with no brothers or sisters to play with. I was almost picked first and then they decided to take my sister instead. Oh, the heartbreak. Do you know how much therapy I am going to need when I grow up in 2 years? The only thing that might help is if that nice lady comes back and decides to bring me home, too. Woowooowooo, I am so lonely howling at the full moon all alone tonight..."
Love,
Lonely Roly
:lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I was almost picked first and then they decided to take my sister instead. Oh, the heartbreak. Do you know how much therapy I am going to need when I grow up in 2 years?
Linda
:I think you just stole the top guilt award from Gene with that quote :lol: :lol:

If Annmarie does not take that poor poor puppy then she is just a big old meanie.!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Go for it Annmarie, and yes YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! ha-ha... :shock:
But such a warm,lovable Mommy! Peanut needs her brother......awwww Annmarie, you just HAVE to get him....think about how very lonely he is without ANYONE!!!! ha-ha.....guilt IS good! And he certainly couldn't go to a better loving home~
KAthie,Raleigh & Molly :D :D :twisted:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Hey Annmarie....why stop at 3? The groodle gang sould easily be just that! I mean all that property with only 2? Heck you've got Dave a 2 boys...I think 2 each would be good. All that good home-cookin' in Annmarie's kitchen. It'd be like a doodle romp everyday!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Annmarie!
Just saw the note from Gene about Peanut...you poor thing, you must be so scared! She and you and your family are in my peayers..keep us posted.
Kathie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HI everyone...right now Peanut is main concern

she finally ate a bit of food and seeing if she keeps it down....the obstruction that no one could figure out on the xrays seems to be possibly dirt from a huge plant in our house? i was at work at the time
and we also didn't know if she ate 3 motrin tabs

She is still lethargic...but had a good bout of diarrhea earlier (good sign) and that's

okay she's just got up and went for a plant and ran to me when Dave corrected her hahahhahaaha
okay folks i think she's feeling better? :wink:
and great they are now at my feet ....she just started playing with max and once again i got my shins nipped by mistake

know what? who cares!!! she just perked up FINALLY!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lisarundell said:
Annamarie, once a doodleaholic always a doodleaholic. Some of us go into remission others just go for it!
JUST DO IT! You know you want to!
:wink:
DAVE is standing here reading all the Doodlehead replies (as he put it) and laughing his head off!!!!

ohhhhhhhh i can always count on you doodleaholics for a sound, sage, responsibile, well thought out and planned decision. I know you ALL ALWAYS look before you Leap!!! :roll:

and thanks for a great laugh!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhh
sooooooo will think about Roly in a few more days hahahhaha
Right now I need to make sure Peanut finishes pooping out the rest of the sponge and plant dirt...and make sure Max doesn't share again. :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
ohhhhhhhh i can always count on you doodleaholics for a sound, sage, responsibile, well thought out and planned decision. I know you ALL ALWAYS look before you Leap!!! :roll:
Planning, we don't need no stinkin' planning!!

Just a quick trip to the Pet store for supplies!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gene said:
MaxandMe said:
Planning, we don't need no stinkin' planning!!

Just a quick trip to the Pet store for supplies!! :wink:
OK how about the next poll be

WHO wil DONATE $$$ to annmarie??? hahahhahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts