Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella loves the marrow bones, but they come six to a package and I end up throwing 3 or 4 away becuase they go bad. So I decided to freeze them. Can I give her one frozen or do I have to thaw it first?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I buy them frozen in a ma and pa pet store. I keep them in the freezer then I put it in the fridge the night before...doesn't seem to change it. I do make sure that I am right where Tanner is when he has it. The last one had a splinter attached to some fat...I check them first and sometime scrape the fat off the outside. When he was younger it would take him several days to clean it up...now at almost a year...he can clean it in a couple of hours. :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AnnieG! Now I have to remember to defrost it in the fridge AND remember to give it to her the next day :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I swear Tanner knows when one is defrosting...he scratches on the fridge....oh he does that also for ice cube...scratch on the closet in kitchen....kibble or dog biscuits...sticks nose in basket in family room....wants a walk and nose in the bathroom before bedtime...wants his teeth brushed and his final ice cube for the day.

How is "My" obedience training going :p :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts