Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really yucky outside....so we played in the house and broke nothing!!

Jonah, Miko and Rumor

Dad says ignore the ugly wall paper he found when he started removing the paneling in the dining room....WHAT WERE GRAMMA AND GRANPA THINKING!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Rainyday fun......Very cute...amazingly gentle.

We are having our family Christmas on Saturday with Tanner, Scooby (lab/chow), McCool (lab) and Jet Jackson (dachund mix) invited. I hope I am as lucky....taking tomorrow off to move everything breakable up...This is just like have kids....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Aw, what fun you all must have!

I like the last one - Rumor's holding his own against Jonah pretty nicely. They all play like good, good kids!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Strangely enough, it reminds me of my own house! How do you stand it INSIDE? I'd let them play in the rain and just watch from the back window. :D

They really look like they enjoy themselves!

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now....I think it's even too wet for them outside!! Today they have no desire for outside except to potty!! Can't say I blame them..... :wink:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
"Dad says ignore the ugly wall paper he found when he started removing the paneling in the dining room....WHAT WERE GRAMMA AND GRANPA THINKING!!"

Grandpa was thinking - I'm glad we decided to put up panelling!

Stripping wallpaper, yuck!

G

·
Hey, that wallpaper pattern is so IN, right now! I just ordered my daughter this luggage in that similar pattern! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Great videos, if the rain keeps up you are gonna have to move your dining room table and make it a Doodle play room :wink:

Annabelle would be out there running through all that water given a chance, doesnt like to swim, but loves to walk and run the shorelines

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I love the videos,and in one it looked like they
were competing to get back to Dad for some kisses..........
The weather here is just rain and more rain........... :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
These are so danged cute! I love Miko being the referee! hahahaha
I am not kidding, Gene, Jonah looks exactly like Bayley in these videos...and Rumor look just like Nitos!
My dogs were all in here, sleeping at my feet...I knew they would react but it was funny because they all ran to the garage to bark at the dog barking at them!
My clan is like yours, when it is raining hard, they won't go out. But wait until the rain stops and they love to play in the mud and get very, very wet...go figure.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahaha I LOVE Miss Barks Alot Miko and the boys are not paying any attention to her hahahhahaaaa

and we just got 6 in of snow with more on the way in 2 days , they're saying a foot to come yet

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Love the videos Gene! And Miss Miko sounds awfully familiar with the barking....in fact Raleigh ran right over to take a peek at his Sweetie!!! hahahahahaa

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I have to go back and look at the wallpaper.......I was too intrigued by the dogs.......LOL
Verrrry cute, gene! They all look so happy and get along so well!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too bad it's dark now....you would have loved Miko and Rumor's doodle50,000 around the muddy wet swamp!! They were having a great time!! They Rumor was doing leaps to land in the deepest of puddles.....YUCK!! :shock: The two that take the longest to dry enjoy the swamp the most!! I know 2 doods that are getting shaved on Sunday....... :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts