Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new puppy! We're still choosing a name, but Napa is a current headrunner!

Just under 3 weeks until he's mine!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG i lov chocolate and allllllllll those curls!!! NAPA is an utter dollbaby!! wow!!! and congrats!!!! you must be sooooooo excited. AT what age are you allowed to take him home?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
COUNTDOOOOOOOOOWN!!! I love a good countdown!!

Beautiful puppy - oh that FACE!!!! Yup, those curls are adorable.....

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's ready now. Was about a week ago. But I can't bring him home to RI, so I've got to wait until I move back to CA. So I've got two more weeks of work, and I'm flying out shortly after that....

Someone had a countdown thing in their signature.... what website was that?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! We've now thought about Extraordinaire, nicknamed Aire. This is the name he was given, Baby Boy Extraordinaire. So what do you think?

I can't believe he's mine!

G

·
Names that end in a vowel are good dog names, otherwise you will add a vowel to one that does not have one...ie: Airy...actually we DO call Bella: Belly sometimes :lol:
I like both names...or you could nickname him Ordi... :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The waiting is over! What a beautiful little Doodle!!!!! You must be sooo excited to get back to Ca and get him! Congratulations on a long wonderful love affair with him....!!! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i like Napa and also Kendall (Jackson) as he seems sweet like chardonnay: nice , sweet and velvelty.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Kendall is good...how about Sutter (Sutter Farms)....Sonny (for Sonoma) Aire sounds too much like saying Harry with a British Accent...Napa is my fav of the two.

He is such a doll, maybe you should take a semester off...going to be hard to concentrate with that cutie around :) :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I like Napa ... Aire .... and Ordi. What a decision - I should save these great names in case we add a second. :shock:

But no matter the name he is soooo cute and curly and cuddly!

Congratulations and hope the days go fast!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
it's going to be fun to see what name that gorgeous little chocolate baby doodle has real soon :D he is soooooooooo precious with all those curls

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Awwwwwwww he is just too cute. I too love chocolates, so he's a real eye catcher whatever you name him!

For those of us NOT from CA, the name NAPA denotes auto supply chain store. LOL It's cute, but maybe not the image you were going for?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What great names!!! Tink, you're right, we didn't think of the auto place! I'm personally going for Sutter now, but we're still debating!

Thanks for the great ideas!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts