Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She looks so innocent, doesn't she? Of course, she wasn't even supposed to be on the couch at all! :twisted: Psycho Tyko starts another Saturday morning!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Tyke, we don't believe you were on the couch at all....your Mom must have photo shopped it!!
Jonah and Miko

Great picture....it'll be a great day for me now...thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
1. Little TYKE you look gorgeous on your mom's couch and i think it should be yours

2. Tyke see the stuff above the couch, ther's some good shredding you can do with that stuff :wink: my mom has that stuff too on the dining room table so get up on your tippy toes and you just might reach it :wink:

3. I bet your mom has a hard time saying NO to you, as you are so so cute!!

sincerely,
Max , Peanut and little Beau

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since she can't sit on that one, she has just moved over to my MOM'S couch - a definite NO-NO! Ba-Ba (she refuses to be called Grandma!) really fussed at her for that one! Poor Baby! :cry: (I don't really care myself, since she doesn't shed, but they are Mom's couches!!) Tyke does get to sleep on my bed, at least!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Tyke....how can your Grandma say 'NO' to you??????????
I would find it impossible, and would let you sit anywhere, with a face like that!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tyke says "GRANDMA'S MEAN!!!" :evil:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
TYKE don't fret cause OUR MOM says if god intended dogs to be on furniture , He'd put couches in the forest years ago. BUT she does buy us nice doggy beds we have 3 right now and "the TANK" knuckle joint bones. we have 4 right now! :D
OH we are allowed to sleep on beds AFTER mom spreads out a special king sized soft velvety plush blanket for us , we love that blanket. :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyke says if God HADN"T intended for her to sit on the couch, he wouldn't have made her so CUTE!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be wonderful - can we watch football? I love to watch the little people run around on the field!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
tykesmom said:
That would be wonderful - can we watch football? I love to watch the little people run around on the field!!!
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
My Dad watches and starts yelling at the TV and then I jump
around as it sounds like something exciting is going on.............

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sort of like this??

·
Registered
103 Posts
She definitely looks like she belongs up there. Too cute!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got caught again - this time on GRANDMA'S favorite couch - good thing Mom and I were home alone!

AND YOU'D BETTER NOT TELL ON ME!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hmmmmmm...I dunno Tyke....looks like Grandma expected you to be on her couch...otherwise why did she put a nice blankie there for you??? I don't know how she could resist your sweet little face!!!! I'll bet Grandma's 'bark' is worse than her 'bite'!!! Whatchya think???

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: My mother (Tyke's grandma) spends all this money on a new couch, and then covers it all up with blankets! Thank goodness they didn't deliver it with the plastic covers still on it - I'd swear she'd be tempted to leave those on!!! :oops:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts