Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this here, not to advertise but to maybe put our heads together, as breeders.....who has puppies NOW?
Available NOW?

Or what age/when will they be ready?

Can we just sort of list off our status right now? Maila is great about sending people up the road, literally, when I have puppies and she doesn't.....I do that for CA inquiries to Jac, WV/VA people to Nancy, etc, so how about if we all just sound off? :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I have 3 males and one female available that turned 12 weeks old today.
The female and one boy are white, the other 2 boys are apricot/cream and all favor the lab ancestry more than poodle. They're f1s with straighter coats sprouting nicely on all.

I'm in west central WI.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Aww Maureen how so very nice of you

We have a litter of Aussiedoodles ready in about 3weeks>Mini Mediums

Goldendoodles ready in January
only a couple pups available in these litters

and we just had a litter of I call them F3 Labradoodles
(mom is a f1b labradoodle (parti color) and dad is a Poodle.
they are blacks that may turn silver ,(in fact i think likly will turn blue or silver red tones thru out their coats when mature)
the later litter is a lower price number one because its winter and i need them to go when they turn 8weeks old , and its a HUGE litter, we had 11
this litter is ready end of January,just want to pass those blessings down
Merry christmas :)
coats range from wirey look (borderline) to wavy curly in this litter, these are also very very likly to no shed no matter what the coat looks like (my son kept a pup that looks alot like a lab out of the same breeding last year and he doesnt shed a hair) which surprised me as well but its the truth i swear
:)

In January i have 3 litters of Aussiedoodle due a mini a mini/medium and a Standard, merles ,red or black,tris or solids are expected, to which i am EXTREMELY excited about They will be ready March :D
LOL wow thar i go rambling again,, :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I have a litter of Multi Gen's right now with 2 females and 2 males available all have nice coats and neither parent sheds. They are 7 weeks old today. I have a litter of F1B's due on Dec 8th I don't normally have f1B's but hope to have one or two red females I can keep back to breed to Tejas or Murphy. ^^^^^^^^^ None of these are related in anyway so that's a good thing okay now I'm rambling...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
bree jwh said:
Great ideal I always think about puppies, I have chocolate and white F1bs females, apricot and white males and females, and a black and white male all same litter.
Which im coming to steal,,LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok in January when i have time off from work i am hopping in my truck and doing a DOODLE cross country PUPPY TOUR!!! :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, Bree!
do you post your dogs' pedigrees?
If not can you email me info about your f1b puppies - or do you ever have f1b puppies? (I prefer email to pm's if you don't mind)

My girl Truffle is indirectly from one of Kris' doodles, so I would have to check pedigrees :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hay Nancy we are going to be grandparents (in laws or out laws)HA HA :) , we had a hook-up tonight Nicole and Finnigan were having a fling must have been a silent heat I was in shock can't wait to see what we will get. I looked at everyones Pedigrees alot of silver parti in both can't wait to see the babies.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
bree jwh said:
Hay Nancy we are going to be grandparents (in laws or out laws)HA HA :) , we had a hook-up tonight Nicole and Finnigan were having a fling must have been a silent heat I was in shock can't wait to see what we will get. I looked at everyones Pedigrees alot of silver parti in both can't wait to see the babies.
OH MY GOD,,i told you she was coming in!!! wooohoooooo!!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Heck yes! Come on over! I'm sure Canada and Moses would love a new face to lick! :lol: They're always happy to meet anyone who loves dogs.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm going to butt in here for a sec...

I would LOVE if there was a sticky thread, that all the breeders (who are ACTIVE members of the forum) could continually update their individual post with their puppy information (age, generation, sex, your location, etc...).

Selfishly it will make my life easier when I start looking for another dog in the spring!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks Gene...I do too. They are so danged cute, in a scruffy, Disney Dog way...and they always have so much personality!

Leslie, good suggestion...maybe Mark or Linda can help.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts