Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't keep track of who has met whom from the forum.

So far, we've been lucky enough to have met Leslie, Jerry, Dexter, and Kirby. It was so cool to hang out with someone that I felt I already knew. And it was also cool seeing the dogs in person, that I had only come to know in photos. AND it was cool to get photos of all the dogs together!

Here's when Dexter met Dexter (no Kirby in this photo) :( :

So who else has met whom in person??

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
What a cool thread :)

Well...we met Lynn and Dexter (and family) :)

Then we met Linda, Bella and family

And finally Annmarie, Dave, Max & Peanut

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke and I have met Annie's husband Tim, and hopefully will meet Annie and Tanner when they move to S.C.!
Also hoping to meet Mary and Annabelle next month when we go to the mountains!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
DoodleallDay- Nicole and her Libby Lu- and I have plans to meet in the beginning of June! She'll be my first from this site.
Looking forward to that!

G

·
I haven't met anyone yet....but if anyone is looking for a beach vacation Maya and I will meet up with you on the beach!!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Dakota and I have met Jacque, Dave, Lexie, Bayley, Rosie (Dakota's love 'cause she snubs him), Chase and Nitos; Vicky, Steve, (their super sons who relief pitch the tennis ball for Dakota), Copper and Jett (runner up to Rosie as she also snubs Dakota--do we see a trend here?), Kristen, her boyfriend and Napa; and 'tallady' and Abbey (who we haven't heard from for awhile).

Having said that, I feel like I know a whole bunch of you!!!

It seems like Rosie is missing, but here in my backyard are Dakota, Copper, Nitos, Chase, and either Lexie or Bayley.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
tykesmom said:
Tyke and I have met Annie's husband Tim, and hopefully will meet Annie and Tanner when they move to S.C.!
It's getting closer :lol: I hope you guys can make it over for lunch and play time

·
Registered
29 Posts
Snickers and Matey (with mom "Annie" (aka Cheryl)) and their Bernese Mountain dog friend, Bruno, play together at least once a week! We'd love to meet other new friends on the forum in the New England area!

[/img]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Diane said it so well, but I will say it again, :wink: I have met Diane, Gene, and Dakota; Jacque, Dave, Lexie, Bayley, Rosie, Chase and Nitos; Tallady and Abbey; Sharon, her mom and Boo; Maureen and her son on her whirlwind tour thru California, (she is crazy); another member from this forum (please forgive me for forgetting your name) her family and her doodle. Copper barked at them and scared them off, I think. :oops: I have also met a couple of members of the Zoo, Barbinca and her doodle gang, and last but not least the IDOG representative for No. California, Lucy R. and her Ozzy! I did get the opportunity to meet a few more of Jacque's pups in a motel room one day! But Jacque is the better one to tell that story! :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
annabelles mom said:
tykesmom said:
It's getting closer :lol: I hope you guys can make it over for lunch and play time
We can't wait! Mom and I were just noticing that we'll be up there a month from today - and for a WHOLE week! Hope Annabelle can put up with a hyper little Tyke!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ebbe and I had the great privilege and fun meeting Cinsmom (Becky) and Cinnamon (left) when they visited Cincinnati for the Holidays!

·
Registered
593 Posts
SnickersMom said:
Snickers and Matey (with mom "Annie" (aka Cheryl)) and their Bernese Mountain dog friend, Bruno, play together at least once a week! We'd love to meet other new friends on the forum in the New England area!

[/img]
Ah CT... Very Close!
We're in MA near the CT line!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DAVE and I met Leslie and Jerry who have DEXTER and KIRBY last Aug 07
when they drove up to adopt kirby :D

here's Jerry

and Leslie

mini video of all 4 doodles having fun

and this is of Jerry and Leslie's legs amongst doodles after 12 hours of doodles runs and wrestling hahhaaa

AND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND I'LL MEET ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER AND THEIR DOODLE........it's a surpise

along with another couple coming end of JUNE and i'll be watching their 2 doodles for 1.5days hhahhaaa (hope they bring me beer) :wink:

and a few others .....going to be a fun summer for sure!!!
so i guess i'll be reposting here every month starting in another week :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts