Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday was a snow day for me.
I travel about an hour to work, but luckily can work from home, so I took the opportunity, and hung out with my furry darling.
Soooo, who can resist a cute doodle puppy playing in the snow? Definitely not moi!
I'm camera happy, I know, but he's finally starting to pose, so I can't help it, cause now Rufus thinks he's a model! :D

http://www.veraelizabeth.com//Galleries ... index.html

·
Registered
689 Posts
Rufus really does look JUST LIKE CHESTER. In fact I just added a snow picture to my Chesterpal gallery. Tell me what you think.

Can these guys get any cuter???

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, gosh! Fantastic shots! My favorite? The second to last...with close up of the two of you! Great!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh yeah, Chester and Rufus are twins. Have I asked how old Rufus is? Looks just like Toby too. Toby is four months and 1 week today. I think he may be a tad bigger? Aren't they just precious?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So funny, Rufus is exactly 4 months and one week *today* being Thursday!
He was born on August 8th.
And yes, him and Chester are so similar!

Actually Rufus is at the vet today for the big neutering operation. I'm a little nervous. I know everything will be fine, but having to deny the little monster his breaky killed me!! He just sat there by his dish and looked at me like I was some sort of villain!
:( boo..
I hope he doesn't have to wear a bark-a-phone after his operation.. I will feel bad enough for him, but it will be even worse if I have uncontrollable giggles every time I saw him with a silly cone on!
And more breaking news! It seems that Southern Ontario is getting another snowfall warning for tonight and tomorrow. Looks like another snow day!
:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
BTW.
Thank you to all for the kind comments. My mother loved the closeup of Rufus and I too.
You guys are too sweet!
It's great having a place to share stories and concerns, and who can understand how we become so shameless when it comes to boasting about our furry children! Like I said, its hard not to when they are just so darned cute!

:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pics! You both look like you are having so much fun! :lol:
I think Sawyer would love the snow, but living in South Florida it is not likely he will see it any time soon!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very cute pics I agree....
Yes the snow last night was lovely, we didn't get as much as they thought but Boone still romped around the backyard like a doofus! It was cute I should have taken pics!
What part of Southern Ontario are you from ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Tina
I live about 10 minutes north of Belleville, and work in Kingston.
We got a tonne of snow again last Friday.
Two weeks in a row, we've been doused!
btw. It's nice to see other Doodle owners from Ontario.
I know there's more of us out there! :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Rufus and Toby share the 8-8-5 birthday!!! How'd the neutering go? I'll bet he doesn't even know that any thing is missing :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts