Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As excited and happy as I am to have a new puppy, I'm not so intoxicated with puppy fever that I haven't thought of the problems that will come with the little guy. We'll pick him up from the breeder in a little over a month, so I'm trying to get prepared in advance.

I've already bought a gallon of "nature's miracle" and now I'm shopping for a spot cleaner for the carpet like the "Bissell Spotbot" or the "Bissell Little Green Pro".

Has anyone used either of these (or a different one)? Do they work well?
What do you recommend?

Thanks!!

:) :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I really like our SpotBot...I have hear others like the Little Green as well. The Spotbot has both an automated feature as well as a manual hose attachment you can use. It really works wonders!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Either of these machines are good, but you might want to read the article I just posted about male marking...it dealt a lot with how to control the odor and I was very surprised at the advice. It is a long article, but really helpful in many potty training issues.
Whoooo Hoooo...you get your REAL pup soon!!! I am so happy for you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rug Doctors have been around a long, long time. They were the original method people used when they wanted to clean their carpets. Amazingly, even with all the new innovations in technology, they are still going strong. Try one of the best carpet steam cleaners from Rug Doctor Inc.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Love the spot bot for little accidents. I have the little green pro too and its nice for cleaning a larger area. But if you want a deep clean I would agree that the Rug Doctor can't be beat actually. I rent one once a year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am searching for the best carpet cleaning professional in Kelowna, Canada. Because I need to clean my office carpet which is 4 years old and now it becomes so dirty. So it very necessary for me to clean the carpet as soon as possible.

So, if anyone know any good carpet cleaning services in Kelowna, Canada then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts