Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing teasers on the Weather Channel and local weather all day, I was hoping that Tyke would get to see her first snow. Here's Tyke's reaction when we walked out this morning:

WHERE'S MY DARN SNOW??? YOU PROMISED ME SNOW!!! ...uh, what's snow?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyke says that'll work! By the way, Annie, I sent you a private message - Tyke's friends Molly the lab and Nikki the collie mix want to meet Tim too!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I feel your pain...we have literally had 1/2-1 inch of snow so far this "winter". I did greatly enjoy our 50-60 deg week, but we would like at least a little snow :(

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That is such a cute pic of Tyke! He's adorable!
Yea.........I wish we'd have snow with this COOOOOOOLD!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well it's 11 degrees out and NO SNOW but i can handle that hahhhaa
cause at least there's NO MUD :wink: :D
now where'd i put my ski pants ....i wish i knew where to get those coats eskimo's wear

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
-22 windchill here right now. If anyone needs to cool off they are welcome to come over. :lol: Oh and we DO have snow too.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Just freezin' breezin' temperatures here ... but sunny! Ebbe and I have been to the dogpark both yesterday and today! :shock:

Put on DH's UnderArmor today and what a difference! We were able to stay longer even though it was colder.
The Dogs didn't mind and they played to their hearts content.

If ANYONE had told me a little over a year ago that I would be standing in a huge open field with a wind chill of 15 below just so my dog could play I'd have asked what they were smoking!

The things we do for doodles!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
If ANYONE had told me a little over a year ago that I would be standing in a huge open field with a wind chill of 15 below just so my dog could play I'd have asked what they were smoking!
Ditto
bahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
the ground was CRUNCHING under my feet this morning at 7am while doing 3 separate potty walks.
silly me didnt' wear a coat...i had a blanket wrapped around me hahhaaa
OK so i hadn't had coffee yet! but i was wearing boots

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
We got the snow right here....6 inches so far. It is beautiful, dry, fluffy. Tanner had a great time romping in it this morning. I forgot the Cowboy Magic so he spent 1/2 hour chewing off snowballs.

:twisted:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
25 here right now at 9 AM - we slept late b/c we have the day off! Even Tyke was a lazybones this morning!!Sounds like a day to stay in and make some nice hot stew!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
today is -5 below with windchill
and i will say i gave each dog a separate walk of 10-15min each

i am frozen ...should have worn my ski pants hhahhaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
today is -5 below with windchill
and i will say i gave each dog a separate walk of 10-15min each

i am frozen ...should have worn my ski pants hhahhaaa
I can only imagine how cold it feels up there...I was just out back playing fetch w/the doodles and it's really really cold here!! We didn't last too long outside.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, we got about an inch of that snow up here in NC. So we got the dogs outside as fast as we could before it melted so they could experience their first snow! I don't even think that Oliver noticed....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts