Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a lot of snow last week and because Kasper really loves the snow I will share a few pics!

WHERE is Kasper?

HERE he is

Gotta love this snow!

We started obedience classes and just did our 2nd class last night, and omg I don't know the dog I take to these classes :? My crazy jumping doodle Kasper turns into this sweat wonderful dog hahaha :roll:

He really did great and did not even bark back at all those little barking puppies, and he was really sweat to them just sniffed and that was it.

I was hoping to do a more formal obedience class (this is more of a puppy class) but this is all that is available in the area at this time so we decided it would be good for him to interact with all the dogs and we do the other one later.

Poor Kasper is being fixed tomorrow and I am really nervous about that, but know it has to be done :?
So please wish him luck with the surgery and I will let you all know how it goes :)

It has been a while since I signed in so now I am gonna have a good time reading whats been going on with you all lately.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Kasper and mom :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
These are such good snow pictures.............so cute
You can tell he loves it.............

Good luck tomorrow it does seem to be
that we get so worried and nervous(rightfully so ) and mostly our
babies sail through the procedures............

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great pics....another snow doodle!!

Good luck tomorrow. It will be a breeze.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WOW. Now that is snow! I saw you in there, Kasper!! Such fun.

Hey buddy, don't worry about the ol' snipperoonie tomorrow. it'll be over before you know it, and then your mom gets all mushy over you for a few days. Soak it up for all it's worth. Woof.

-Dexter

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
How cute!!

Wow that is a TON of snow!!

Try to not worry too much about the neuter - both of ours did great and were back to normal in 2-3 days...I know, easier said than done :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I love those snow pictures! Kasper looks like he's having so much fun.

Best wishes for his procedure tomorrow and hugs to you.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Great pictures and captions.....welcome back!! You know the neutering is tougher on you than on him! Puppy prayers going out your way for a successful snippin'! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhhahahhaaaaaaaa I LOVE the pic of kasper popping his head up tho' i must say they're all good!!!
congrats on OB class going well and yes neutering is easy on the doodle and hard on us parents

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just called the Vet and Kasper is doing great ! :D :D :D :D

I will pick him up in a few hours and boy is he going to be pampered. I have all ready washed his blankets and sanitised the crip, so now it is just off to the store to stock up on treats and goodies for my poor little boy..haha!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Wow, I thought we had a lot of snow but it is nothing compared to you!! Kasper looks like he is having a blast!!

Bailey was neutered a couple of weeks ago and it went so smoothly so don't worry (I know that is easy to say, hard not to do). Bailey didn't have to even wear a lampshade and was up and about quite quickly. The hardest part was not being able to walk him for a couple of days and not being able to go to off leash areas for 2 weeks. But the time goes quickly. Good luck Kasper!!

Lily

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow! That is a LOT of snow!! It's amazing that Kasper enjoys it so much, but clearly he does! Great pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts