Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone purchase dog grooming supplies scissors, clippers ect. Purchased a few items from Petsmart and they just don't work. The scissors are very dull. I will be returning them tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
My favorite place to buy all things dog is PetEdge. www.petedge.com They have great prices, delivery is FAST and I like the products. They have a bunch of things to choose from and a variety of prices...grooming supplies are pretty good quality and can be expensive, but not all...just look around.
Their shampoos are concentrated so you add water and they go a loooong way!
Their toys are CHEAP!
I buy lots of things from them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
www.dog.com has great prices on toys/grooming supplies and you can usually get free shipping (>$49). Delivery has always been super fast and we have saved a lot on advantix, toys, and shampoo.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
my mom uses petedge and they have tons of good stuff and really great prices, but I shopped around by starting at petedge then googling the item and making sure it was the exact same thing. I save over $30 on a clipper an blade over petedge by using http://www.goodmans.net/

shopping for a stroller I did the same thing I went to where I knew they had good prices and looked up the exact model I wanted then googled it and sorted through I ended up saving $70 and getting free shipping. I pay with my credit card and its no risk.

so far so good!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Good point, Micky...I agree that it is smart to shop around.
I like to check out Amazon and EBay to see how their prices compare...Amazon often has free shipping and GREAT deals...EBay is a gamble...you have to look at shipping and factor that in!
I'll check out these links. Thanks everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts