Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a feeling this was discussed before but I can't find the info. Some of your doodles have such great taste in collars and I was wondering where they shopped.

Annabelle, do you have a different collar for every outfit? LOL!

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
we bought collars from the store Gene recommended and are very happy w/the collars. We don't use them for walking the doodles so I can't comment on how sturdy they would be for that, but to hold their tags - they're great (and stylish) :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my! I just followed the link that Gene had posted. There are too many to choose! :)

Thanks for your help!

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I was a little out of control at that site last year.....now with 3 necks to cover......we're calming down a little. They're also lasting longer now that Jonah isn't chewing on Miko's all the time like he did before I got Rumor... :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
And if they're good enough for our fashion model, then the rest of you guys would be doing yourself a great service. I'll probably eend up getting valentines collars..... :oops:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Adam,

Wow! I just went through your website and listened to some songs.
Just may get back later and order a CD! I really enjoyed your music!!
Love your lyrics.....you know there aren't many lyricists out there anymore.....good to know they do exist!! Very refreshing and exciting!!

Folks on the forum....peruse around Adam's website,
you will be glad you did!!! I am sure you could camp there for awhile!

8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I am just curious but do you leave these collars on your dogs when you are not home. Tanner has a brake-away collar that I leave on him....it's not very stylish though :cry:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I am just curious but do you leave these collars on your dogs when you are not home. Tanner has a brake-away collar that I leave on him....it's not very stylish though
we leave Dexter's on all the time. We try to not crate Kirby with his on (in case he were to get himself caught) - we forget occasionally, but we try our best to remember to take it off.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Yes, I leave collars on when I go out. Even when crated....they just go to sleep, so I haven't sensed a problem with it.
8)

·
Registered
112 Posts
cocoandjane said:
Adam,

Love your lyrics.....you know there aren't many lyricists out there anymore.....good to know they do exist!! Very refreshing and exciting!!

8) 8) 8)
Thank you so much for visiting my site! I am having a horrible time trying to update it because my web designer turned out to be a complete loser!!! But thanks for taking the time to listen to my music!!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AJWhiting said:
cocoandjane said:
Adam,

8) 8) 8)
Thank you so much for visiting my site! I am having a horrible time trying to update it because my web designer turned out to be a complete loser!!! But thanks for taking the time to listen to my music!!!!
I also visited your site after seeing Jane's comment. I think the site is great even if your web guy turned out to be a loser. ;) I enjoyed hearing your music as well. I'm going to pass along the link to my son is a folk guitarist.

Deb

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I also passed the link along to my niece, who is a photographer in MN.
She shoots a lot of musicians in concert, and for CD covers. She's always looking at what folks are doing out there....Hope that's OK. Here is her website, if ever you are in need of some photos to be done and are in Minneapolis......

http://www.atlastimages.com/

Her name is Emily Nelson.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts