Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geezz guys....is everyone watching 'Dancing with the Stars' tonite????
Only ones logged on are Denver and Me!!!
hahaha...Mom's computer is in the living room, otherwise she wouldn't be here either!
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh

P.S....Hi ya Denver!!! How's your Bear doin??

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hi Rrr-aleigh

We are in a different time zone so my Mom is not watching
nothing yet. She has to sew up Bear again :cry:
Her computer is almost in the living room, close enough to see the tv thingy, but I think she is feeding those darn cats again. Ohhh
food in my bowl I can here it, I will be back later buddy.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOPS...I forgot...I really can't tell time yet....I DO know when it's 5 am and 5 pm tho, cause that's when Mom FEEDS me!!!!!! hahahaha
(Mom told me it's 8:30 here, and she wishes I would stop barking at Molly and get out from under her computer table!!!) Oh oh Denver....I just got a time out!!!! :(
Your Buddy,
Raleigh! :(

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie my son was using my computer for a school project :roll: So i spent the night with my doodles and DAVE :D and now i heading to bed hahahhaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah....working DOES help, and sometimes you can set aside a little bit to buy something really special...LIKE A NEW COUCH!!! hahahahahah :? :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i work to buy NEW doodle toys hahhahaa and vet bills :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
eh hmmmm it's 5:43am and ok who's brave enough to be out at this hour on the forum? huh? come on...any takers?

I KNOW GENE is snoring louder than Jonah at the moment and poor MIKO is covering her ears up with her blanket.

Sue has a cat fur blanket keeping her toasty.

Dextersmommmy is dreaming of new sweatpants that button and zip up.
and of new doggie conditioner for her hair.

all others not listed are probably dreaming of clean shiny floors of the past pre-doodle days

And i am going to get ready for work now :D :D :D :D

HAVE A GREAT DAY ONE AND ALL

·
Registered
853 Posts
Annmarie - it's 5:55 a.m. here and I've been here for a little while. Only problem is, I'm 3 hours behind you! :lol: It's already 8:55 a.m. in NY!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Rrr-aleigh...It's Advil,

I haven't been on because I have been getting into trouble and mom and dad have been busy chasing me and my brother around. They also have been fixing up the big dog pen downstairs so that i can start going into it soon. I can't wait. I get to be a big dog soon. Ryder, Sheba and I can all plot while mom and dad are gone at work.

I guess mom is getting tired of me getting into the pedestal sink. I have learned how to get in and get out. I didn't think that mom knew, but I guess my footprints in the sink and on the toilet have given it away.

What have you been up to? Any new things that I can learn :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Rrr-aleigh it is me Frankie. I have been very busy supervising my dad painting the living room. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. I try and help him out alot by putting the tape away and pulling if off the wall, but something tells me he doesn't appreciate it. Oh Well back to supervising.

Frankie

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi ya Advil!!!!
Good to hear from you! I thought you might have been stuck in the sink all this time! hahahahahahaha :shock:
My Mom & Dad are taking me to something called 'Beginner Classes' tonite (whatever THAT is) at a store called Petsmart...I went there last week to meet a nice girl named Erin who is going to train me??? hahahahaha ...especially from jumping, which my Mom dosen't like..in fact I almost knocked her over when I was doodle zooming last nite and came up from behind and jumped on her back...she was pretty annoyed to say the least....
She gave me a time out in my crate too....(she's really,really mean :evil: )
because I wouldn't stop barking....that's what that lady at Petsmart told her to do....so I shut up for a while...I was pretty wired last nite, from watching all those dancers on TV twirling around!!! hahahaha..
I'll let you know how much fun I had tonite, later....
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh!!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hey Raleigh - Tanner here

I'm kinda bummed today...having to lay low cause I played too hard in daycare and this other doodle named Joey caught his toenail in my side and I had to go to the vet and get staples..They really hurt..now they just itch but mom won't let me scratch :( and I have to wear one of dad's tshirts and I can't play with anyone for two whole weeks. You know it's really embarassing walking around the neighborhood in a Tshirt. :oops:

I'm sulking today so that my mom might give me some extra treats and pets.
:(

Have a great time at school...

woof :!:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hiya Rrr-aleigh,

You'll have fun in class. Mom and dad took me there too. I didn't go for jumping though I couldn't do that because I was so small than. But I learned how to do it in class :lol: . You will like it. There is so much to see and smell and the other dogs are cool :lol: . You have to learn to sit and stay and lay down. I know how to do those things but I guess you have to learn to do them when mom and dad tell you too. Go figure. They don't do it when I ask :evil: ! Good luck and tell me how it went.

Hey Tanner, sorry to hear about the stitches. That has got to hurt. It will be better soon though. The T-Shirts can be cool though. I have one that my dad made for me that says buttsniffer on it. People laugh when they see it and it makes me feel good. Keep the sulking up, you WILL get extra treats. Parents are a sucker for that. Although mom and dad let Smokkette the cat take mine last night. But she got bored with it after a while and let me have it back. Hang in there Tanner!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww Tanner! I'm sooo sorry you have an owie!!!!That really stinks!
Maybe your mom will fill a kong for you with peanutbutter and treats, freeze it, and let you sit on the couch and watch Animal Planet...That would help pass the time of day....
I hope you feel better buddy, and I'll let you know how class was tonite...hope there's no other dog ther named JOEY!!! AGGGGGHHHHH! :shock: :shock:

You pal,
Rrr-aleigh!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
From Max and Peanut: OUCH Tanner...but HOW many staples you get??? i hear they're great as our human brother got 8 of them in his head when he bounced off a stainless steel hitch and ball on mom's truck. Oh Tanner, give your mommie and daddy the doodle sad eye stare---oh they'll spoil your rotten :wink: gotta whimper or whine a bit too make them think you are IN LOTS of pain ok? works like a dream :D
that is a bummer no playtime for 2 weeks :shock: I went up a wall when peanut was gone for 3 days...can't imagine no playmates for 2 weeks. hmmm Tanner have ya gotten any socks or TP lately???try it, then mom and dad will play chase with you :shock:

well buddy, keep us updated on how you progress. and keep your chin up and also make sure you wear your DAD's t-shirts and not mommies :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Boy those doodle claws are like garden rakes arent they? I hope you are healing nicely tanner.

I got mine cut short short and mom is trying to eliminate them permanently I think. It would keep her flowers nicer since I couldnt dig.

my stitches are all healed up and hair is coming back on ,my leg from my IV's so I am beginning to look normal. Normal as a doodle can look!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Went to the park to day and I wore a tshirt that said CK (Calvin Klein) in BIG LETTERS....everyone honked and gave me high 5's.....what's that all about :oops:

Thanks for reminding me about the TP and the socks...been kinda depressed cause dad is away and I am not getting as much attention. :(

Think I'll have to stir up some trouble
:twisted:

Woof...Tanner

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hi Tanner buddy
Denver here
Sorry to hear about your owie, but I hope you always
remembered to make the sad faces, lots of yummies come your way
if you do the face. I think the T-Shirt sounds coool.

Get well
Denver

1 - 20 of 31 Posts