Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone- I just posted 2 pictures of my 16 week old Sofie.She was the only girl in a litter of 8, and I was curious where her brothers ended up. I know Bruno lives in Phoenix. Would love to see some photos of them and to know how they are doing. They were born Dec. 1, 05' with Virgil Cox in southern Kansas. Sofie has been a joy!!
Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Mike, The final pup from our litter is going to one of my neighbors here in Phoenix. He should be here in a week or two. I can't wait to see if Bruno recognizes him. I wil post pictures of the two of them as soon as possible. How is your litte one doing? Bruno was 33 lbs at his last vet visit.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Julie- Great to hear back from you. Im so glad Bruno will be able to hang out with his brother! Sofie has been great. I posted 2 pics of her in the community album under F1B labradoodles. Cant wait to see your boy Bruno!
Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mike, Bruno & Sofie's brother, to be names Farley, will be arriving in Phoenix on Friday. As soon as I can get a picture of the two of them together I'll get it posted. Julie

·
Registered
30 Posts
I thought I saw Sofie on the Old Navy contest web page. If it is her she looks a lot like Bruno. Here some recent pictures.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Wow! He looks a lot like Lani! He is absoutely beautiful! What breeder did Bruno come from? Lani is from Hickorydoodles in southern Indiana. I can't manage to post a picture so as soon as I figure it out I will. :D Here is a link to the gallery

http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/thu ... ?album=116

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bruno is from Out West Doodles in Kansas. They were great to work with and he is a great dog, very mellow.

I just learned how to post pictures and it was really easy. Upload your photos to photobucket.com. Under each photo in your album there will be three lines. The third line is for images. Simply highlight the info on that image line and then when you create your post for the forum just paste the line into the box. To be sure it took preview the post before you submit it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/ ... iedood.jpg

Yes that was Sofie. Bruno is adorable! Its very obvious they are siblings. Sofie is very mellow too but has so much energy at play and at play with other dogs. She loves water and will even lay in a puddle any chance she gets!
And Lisa your Lani is so photogenic... she has truly perfected the head tilt!![/img]

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi julie-
Any pics of farley? Thx!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not yet, His owners have been out of town so they have not been able to get together and play lately. I'll get some soon.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey what a riot for you guys to find each other!
Julie I'm so glad you were happy working with Virgil. Same with you Mike, altho you found Virgil on your own. :wink:

Are your puppies from Caico and Dixie? f1's? If so, they would be aunt and uncle to our CURRENT puppies! (Bear is from Caico and Dixie)

Or are your puppies the f1b's from Bonnie?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts