Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sent our bella off to stay with her best friend Madge on monday and she's away until Wednesday, she then goes back again for a week next month (so this is like a trial for her)

She's never been away from us except for the three days she spent in Hospital.

We never realised until today just how much she has taken over our lives. Don't get me wrong, we love her to bits but the break has done us good. We've been able to go out to eat and not have to rush home for once :oops:

But geez the house is so quiet, the cats think she's not coming back and are walking around all proud at having reclaimed the house :lol:

Funny how attached we become to them

Jamie

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol! we took maggie to the groomer last week and since it was our first time, we didn't realize that she *stayed* at the groomer. since we didn't have an appointment, they said it would take about 2-3 hours. i didn't know what to do with myself! :) it was like taking my daughter to preschool for the first time. i had so much time to myself! :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Toby is at the vet right now and has to stay overnight. I can't describe how much I miss him. But Mia-Sophia (our little Maltese) is having a really big party. :? She has run and run. And killed all of her "babies". She's a very happy girl and it is even raining (terrified of rain).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.