Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides their awesome personalities, what part of your Doodle makes you just melt?

One look into Noodles old-soul eyes and I'm a lost cause.

But that spot of soft fuzzy-wuzzy hair at the end of her nose is the most kissable!

How about you and your Doodle?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have to post some pics to show you....cause it's in the eyes :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OMG YOU GUYS!!
All doodly parts are cool! Those little faces with those soulful eyes.......The little beards and....oh yes! the cute little feet!!..........their little muzzles..................ah yes! doodle LOVE!!
AND.............if I ever get my dang camera...I'll show ya more too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I love different things about each of my doodles... no one part really.

Molly is a complete goon... she's playful and a joy to have around and just loves everyone. I love her nose best... its so goofy and scruffy. Sandy is my sweet standoffish doodle, who takes a while to warm to new people, but once he loves them, he loves them for life :) I like Sandy's ears the best... they're so floppy and soft!!

(please excuse my goofy child... she was making fun of molly, LOL)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I guess these pics sum it up as I don't have ONE part...its the total of their parts in each of our 3 doodles. :D

hard to put into words: Max's sincere look in his eyes, Peanut's sweet innocent act and goofiness and Beau's natural puppy happy go lucky, innocent curiosity

MAX

peanut

Beau

G

·
I love Maya's smiles and when she wants to cuddle up on top of me on the couch she will put her front two paws on the couch and stand up and nudge me with her nose and give kisses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts