so that there is no fighting over favorite toys. These are the indestructible
(or longest lasting, anyway). Nothing else has survived more than five
minutes.

Interestingly, they do have one soft chew toy. It is the yellow-colored
"jack" that was purchased at a Kroger grocery store. They have only
chewed through one of them in a year's time. We have two others still
intact.

Anyway, knowing how hard these doodles can chew, I figured it would be
nice for others to share their longest-lasting and favorite toys.

Oh yeah, I forgot... these are just the inside toys. :? Spoiled? NO WAY :lol:

Bryan

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Of course, there's always the 5-minute toys... in this case an oatmeal
container that was headed for the trash can anyway.

Bryan

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
What a great picture! We actually don't have a toy bow....more of a toy house!! Here's a sampling. Believe it or not....I just did the floors and Miko's "hut", but dusty doodle feet.... :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
we are out of town so I can't photo her current toy basket, but she prob has about 10 bones, a dozen balls and at any given time 50-75 stuffed toys, 3 or 4 hand towels, and that's probably a low estimate, then she has her "outside" toys - just a tad spoiled :p
I have pics from a while back where she had pulled out about 1/2 the toys when she was digging for something, of course being that was months ago, she has more now :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have to take a pic but for now

2 giggly balls, kong teethers, kong ball, 4 knuckle joint bones, too many de-fuzzed, deheaded and defooted along with de-squeaked dead carcasses, and i am sure there a few toys hidden somewhere like under a chair around here hahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks like our toy "trashcan"!!! And why do I ever pick them up? Some one will just come by in a second and fling them all out to find the one they REALLY wanted that I unfortunately put on the bottom!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well, it is. But we keep one outside with holes drilled in for water to runout with all the outside toys. Inside, I have a vintage Guide Dogs for the Blind metal box that we keep stuff in!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hey Mary that looks just like our toys...

We have a tote full and a trash bag full hidden for back up, we go to garage sales and buy left over stuff animals for ours you can get them cheap and once they rip throw away. You just have to watch which ones you buy like the beeny baby ones I throw away and don't let them have those or any others I think might be a problem

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Here is Tanner's collection..........

Here are his favorites :p :p His absolute favorites have been the fuzzy spotted balls..he has played fetch with these every day since we got him. We pick up another one every time at Petsmart so he won't run out.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Tanner you have a great selection of toys there and Denver, you are doing good putting those toys back in the basket - Annabelle doesn't find it worth putting them in the basket when she is just gonna play with them :twisted:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tanner will play with the same ones over and over...he only changes when I drag out a new one...Talk about laid back.....gees :!:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Tanner will play with the same ones over and over...he only changes when I drag out a new one...Talk about laid back.....gees
Kirby is like this too. He goes and looks into the toy basket, but doesn't seem to understand he can pull them out :) Dex will take them out one by one :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yesterday at PetSmart I found a bunch of tough-looking fabric toys for $1.97 each, so I bought some for Nicky and put them in his toy box. Big mistake! He had holes chewed in them in less than an hour! Since he'll swallow both the outer fabric and the stuffing, those toys are gone. Someday I'll learn not to buy toys like that.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sandy, that is just what Tanner does. He can destroy a firehose toy on 10 minutes or less. Every once in a while I will buy a toy on sale just so he can shred it. If I don't he will go after my pillows...last Sunday, DH's pillow bit the dust :twisted:

I am still amazed at what is in good condition in Annabelle's collection. How does she do it :? :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have found which toys to stick with along with bones, otherwise i waste my money since i have 3 doodles that love to defuzz and desqueak. They also do a 3 WAY TUG of WAR now hahahahhaa limbs get ripped off by mistake hahhahaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
MaxandMe said:
They also do a 3 WAY TUG of WAR now hahahahhaa limbs get ripped off by mistake hahhahaaaaaaa
The doodles....the humans....or the toys'??
:shock: :oops: :wink: :lol:
hahhaa goooooooood one GENE!!!! thanks for a good laugh hahhahaa

hmmm last time i checked it was a doodle tug of way ripping off toys' limbs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts