Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
There went the coffee.....was not expecting that!! :shock: Mary, congratulations......YOU ARE worse than me now!! I did buy antlers for all of us though.... :oops:

G

·
Mary I don't think she is a fan of the elf hat!!! She looks so cute in her Santa one!!!

Annabelle you think you got it bad? Mama bought me a whole reindeer suit that I have to wear for Christmas!!!

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Teehee Annabelle your Mommy is funny
You look pretty darn cute in the hats though
Sheesh what we have to through.
My Mommy is going to a place called Walmart and says I
am getting some christmas things.........
Does that sound good or scary????????????

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL - Gene you need to cover your computer with plastic ! Can't wait to see pic of all of you with the reindeer ears - we did those last year

Thanks everyone - she just sits there while I put her clothes/hats on and waits while I take pictures

Maya, Mom looked at one of those reindeer suits today but they didnt have one big enough for me so I got out of that Dexter, hopefully your Mommy will bring you a toy too, I did at least get 2 new toys for all my efforts Love Annabelle

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
That sounds scarey Denver....AB...you are priceless!!! hahahahaha...my Daddy went to Lowes and came back with 'BLINKING' antlers!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ..me and Moll will have to take turns so Mom can take a picture!!! Can't wait!!! yeah right...
Yer buddy,
Rsleigh!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahaha this is getting good...blinking lights

annabelle looks so cute in the santa hat but when i look at the 2nd picture it's like she is saying:" and elf hat!! yeah right! "

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Raliegh, I had those blinking ones last year, just be thankful He didnt come home with a reindeer suit like Maya's mom did ! - love annabelle

Annmarie, she actually was better about the elf hat but when I put it on it squishes her ears down so she's not perky !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Mary and Annabelle, THANK YOU! I sure needed that giggle. I agree with the others that Annabelle probably doesn't like the elf hat. :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ! she really is patient

Vanessa - I got the elf hat at walgreens and just got some red ribbon and sewed it on - hat wouldnt stay without it :wink:

Everyone get their computer screen cleaned off? :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Annabelle, you are a doll! I'm not laughing at you, but I just can't stop laughing! You are so sweet to let your mom dress you up. Thanks for the good laugh.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Calimom said:
Oh Annabelle, you are a doll! I'm not laughing at you, but I just can't stop laughing! You are so sweet to let your mom dress you up. Thanks for the good laugh.
Thanks, she does make you crack a smile :wink:

- it is STILL raining here so no bath today, rain tomorrow too, so prob be tuesday before my little monster gets a bath so we can do her Christmas photo in her new sweater :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts