Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snow continues to fall. I was off from work today, decided to watch some basketball( Go Badgers!!) But Marley wanted no part of it.

Took this shot just after coming back in from shoveling. Covered already. About 6 inches so far, and more tonight.

"Uh Dad, can we play???"

"Wow that's really up there"

"Got It!!!!!"

"Yikes I'm Flying!!"

"Jump & Catch"
[/img]

"Landing is the hard part"

"Forget the tongue, I am not tired!! One more time, just one"

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Once again....great pics and video Greg! Nice tongue there Marley!

We're supposed to get between 2 and 6" of snow overnight, depending on what weather news you're watching.... :wink:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi Greg!

Fun action shots! Your neighborhood looks familiar... all of my family lives in the Menomonee Falls/Hartford area. Do you live around there? I'm sure you're sick of the weather... I know my sister wasn't happy about the snow today. I hope the snow melts soon and you get a Sunny Easter!

Cheers,
Sarah

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sarah, We are in Madison, about an 1.5 hours west of your family. And yes, I am a seasonal person. Don't mind the snow at all,(originally from Buffalo, NY so I am snow experienced) but this year I am most definitely ready for spring. Headed to North Carolina next month for a visit with my wife's family. Hoping for warmer weather down there, if nothing else.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lmtoth2 said:
Headed to North Carolina next month for a visit with my wife's family.
That's is as far away from from Franklin, NC as you can get. Kathy's Mom lives there in the mountains. Beautiful country there, as is the Outer Banks. Have a great trip.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
LOL Looks like you managed to have a good time in spite of the crappy weather. I have to say the huge flakes abut 8:30 yesterday morning were beautiful... but I'd have liked them a whole lot more on Dec 21 than March 21.
Enough is enough already!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow
Great pics and video............
Do I dare say that we are going to the beach today
We have a playdate with Sarahann's dogs
I would still take snow over all the rain we get anyday.................

·
Registered
385 Posts
I second that Sue! The only downfall of the snow if having to clean your dang car off before work, after work, if you go anywhere... ugh, that was the worst! And when I lived in Tahoe I didn't have a garage so coming out to 2 ft on my car in the morning was not fun!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
sarahann said:
I second that Sue! The only downfall of the snow if having to clean your dang car off before work, after work, if you go anywhere... ugh, that was the worst! And when I lived in Tahoe I didn't have a garage so coming out to 2 ft on my car in the morning was not fun!
Teehee
We have a garage but it is filled with animal cages etc so I never get to
use it .................and we actually had some snow this year.
Nothing like what our American friends are getting though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts