Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cali would not let her wound from the dog park attack heal, so I needed to get something that would keep her from licking the wound and let her be in her crate.

Mom, when am I going on the boat with Annabelle?

I don't like this, how do I get it off?!

Maybe if I lie really still Mom will take it off

Mom's mean

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Poor baby!! By the look on your face, I'm sure that thing weighs a gazillion pounds!! If you're really good and stop licking, Mom WILL take that off. Just be a good girl and beg for more treats!! :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh Cali we are all pullin' for that boo boo to heal quick so you can get that blue lifesaver thing off! So sorry...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Poor Cali ... she looks so sad ... and sweet. Ebbe sends doodle hugs, and woofs and kisses (but just on the cheek). Heal fast baby!

G

·
Cali stop licking and Mom will take it off for you.

I tried that thing with Maya when she was spay and she turned into pretzel dog and still got to her stitches. I had it on her for 5 min. Needless to say it went back to the store.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Calie i am so sorry your mom played ring toss and you lost. HOPE you heal soon so that blue donut comes off. Did you try howling? it might make it come off for a while :wink:

sincerely
Max and Peanut

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Cali you poor thing...you look like you're ready for a day at the pool!!!! Be a good,good girl, and Mom will HAVE to take that thing off! Hope your 'owie' heals very,very soon!

Your friends,
Raleigh & Molly! :D :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
LOL Sorry Cali but when I saw that first picture it made me laugh - the last picture is priceless, what an expression!

Annabelle sends huggies and says come on over and we'll go for a boat ride and a walk thru the water.

Hope you heal real soon so you can take the donut off

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hey! Way to turn lemons into lemonade. If Cali can't be happy, at least she can pose for entertaining photos. :) I love the last one!

Deb

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
How's Calli doing today Meg? Still have the donut on??? Poor sweetie...hang in there Calli! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts