Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The $100 post made me wonder what else your doodles have eaten/chewed/destroyed. Maybe we can all commisserate. :D Luckily Charlie has done too much damage... yet. Here's my short list:

Shoes! A new pair of sandals that I hadn't even worn and my favorite flipflops. Oh and my DH's custom made orthotics.
Library books
A nice tear in DH's favorite suit
ATM card

I bet most of you can outdo me.

Deb

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cinnamon worked on an antique hall tree (one leg had to be repaired), destroyed a wicker chair, took a chunk out of the wood work in the door way between the kitchen & the LR (and I mean a big chunk), and a pair of slippers needed replaced. No socks were harmed in the growing of this puppy. She preferred wood. :lol:

The up side is I learned how to repair wood objects including the antique hall tree and the wood work. The wicker chair was beyond help. :(

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
we've been pretty luck (knock on wood):

Dex has eaten:
flip flops
put a hole in the basement wall (it's been patched)
pulled up a bit of the carpet in the basement and munched on it (still not fixed)
remote control - still works but looks terrible

Kirby - nothing

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Miko......$10 bill, chair cushion

Jonah.....2 couches, 2 pairs of slippers, numerous area rugs, numerous (5) chair cushions, library book (Marley and Me....go figure), plants, tray from his crate, kitchen towels and pot holders

PS: forgot.....

Miko.....3 shirts and numerous pairs of my underwear

Jonah......back door screen pushed out, baseboard in the kitchen

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahahaha...this is great!

Molly: 2 coffee tables...all four corners!!! Just wanted to prevent Mom from banging her legs!!! :shock:

Raleigh: Chair cushion, loveseat cushion, 2 chair cushions from the kitchen chairs, blue tooth (just chewed, which I fixed with super glue), another blue tooth...still missing, 2 one dollar bills, 1 pair of slippers, 2 pairs of sneakers (one mine, one Bruce's), blue living room carpet, now in the trash, and I really hate to admit this, but I've sewn one of the cushions on our NEW leather couch, not once, but THREE TIMES!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ...ever see a dog with dentures???? hahahaha...but to coin a popular phrase from a wise young sage, 'it's only stuff'.....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dakota, I always knew you were a good boy!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just chewed, which I fixed with super glue
I cannot tell you how many things I have super glued. Did you know most flip flops can be glued back together? It's only when they are in 20+ pieces that I've given up.

Until Charlie's sharp pointy baby teeth fell out, I kept my sewing box on my desk. He ripped at least one whole in a t-shirt per day. :twisted: But those were basically accidents, right? Now the damage is definitely premediated.

Deb

[/quote]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max chewed ONE lens on polycarbonate lenses in titanium frame of my $450 glasses

PEANUT isn't done yet...about 2 dozen pairs of socks to date, on neck roll , one pair of shoes, one wool rug with huge hole, sons's $50 sweatshirt now hoodless, chammie, and i think i am going to be sick if keep thinking hhahhahaaaaaaaa

So Dexter'smommy......$100 bill is pretty cheap to me hahahaha and some others.

Gene you have the highest bill with Kathie coming in 2nd place.
POOR SUE has the PURRFECT DOG ..........oh sue where are you? there has to be at least ONE THING DENVER chewed besides a bear's ears

·
Registered
459 Posts
Lucy: One $75.00 computer charger cord, one TV remote, one DVD remote (still works but looks mangled), one calculator, one Ipod, the screen on our gazebo, one chair leg, a pair of flip flops and countless stuffed animals and toys.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BeardedLady is in 3rd place...i am in 4th now

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ok ok ok

Denver has destroyed

my jacket
4 pairs of shorts
6 or 7 sweatshirts
2 pairs of shoes
and a few bears ears
and destuffed numerous toys.....................

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
Ok ok ok

Denver has destroyed

my jacket
4 pairs of shorts
6 or 7 sweatshirts
2 pairs of shoes
and a few bears ears
and destuffed numerous toys.....................
SUE i knew you'd break down eventually and give us the bear facts :wink:

which means except for one pair of eyeglass lens......MY MAX is NOW Mr. PERFECT!!! he has never chewed shoes, nor sweatshirt, or any clothing at all....PEANUT is the Demon in our house hahahhahaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Cinsmom said:
Personally, I'll take Cinnamon's wood fetish over a pair of glasses. Wood I can repair, glasses I can't!
So true and I can replace old clothing easy but glasses...............
and $100.00 bills and couches etc....................
bahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cali's been pretty good. Thank goodness for crating and bones!

1 towel
2 throw pillows
2 arm chair covers
1 flip flop from 2 pairs, therefor 2 pr.s
woody perennials have been gnawed down to a stub
numerous dog toys have not withstood her jaws

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
the1missp said:
Your scaring me now.... Wery, wery scared.....
hahhaha DOGS aren't as scary as kids!! hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i know -- i have 3 kids and 2 doodles :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
MaxandMe said:
the1missp said:
Your scaring me now.... Wery, wery scared.....
hahhaha DOGS aren't as scary as kids!! hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i know -- i have 3 kids and 2 doodles :wink:
Ha ha I have a magnet on my fridge that says "You can't scare me, I have teenagers" :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts