Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok last night I was watching tv. I didn't know what I wanted to watch. I counted 6 reality shows on. And that was just Tuesday night. What reality shows do you watch?

We (that means me and my husband watch):
Husband-
survivor
amazing race

Me-
Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Biggest Loser (sometimes, i have seen on episode this year.)

I think that is it.

Other then:
not reality show-
office
Grey's anatomy

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG I'm sooooo bad with tv :oops:

I watch everything you posted :) In addition:

Lost (prob my favorite show)
Lipstick Jungle (new this year)
General Hospital (I DVR it) :oops:

and now that it's spring...

every METS game :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I don't watch much TV. I do like Idol this year. The other closest to a reality show for me was Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I hope they do that one again soon....I was hooked!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I total forgot Lipstick Jungle and Lost. I watch all Colts football games. We are BIG COLTS fans.

That is so funny.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
a LONG time ago i watched Survivor
till i realized I am one hahahaaaaaaaaaa

soooooo the only reality show i watch
is the one in my house that includes teenagers and doodles
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry but it's the truth

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cacao watches Dog Whisperer on Fridays. That is funny. I forgot about that on. I watch too much tv.
:D :D :D :D :shock: :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
The only reality show we watch is So You Think You Can Dance. Not that I get into all the hype, I just like to watch the different styles of dance. Oh and if you can call it a reality show, Antiques Roadshow. I also like History Detectives on PBS.

Really the only thing we (as in Dave, but I'm in the room too) watch around here is sports, Nascar, IRL, Big 12 & Big 10 college basketball and Pro & Big 10 football. We're also huge Colts fans, but we don't' get many games out here in the west. (I read a lot!)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am almost too embarrassed to 'fess up about my reality show watching. I have watched the trashiest trash that ever appeared on trash TV. Flavor of Love, I love New York, the Real World, Big Brother, etc. Is there a 12-step program?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok DAVE and i watch Mythbusters and Dog Whisperer too

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Project Runway!

Love it!

Top Chef periodically.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My husband and Boys love Mythbusters.

Cacao doesn't watch the tv. But she seats with me and falls asleep.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
My husband loves Myth Busters too...I think it's really boring!!
Leslie in the beginning i liked it.......but now that DAVE and my son watch it daily, well that's when i do the dishes, or walk the doodles and/or come to the forum hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'm glad someone else liked Meerkat Manor - I got hooked on it! For some reason, my schedule got messed up, and I never did find out what happened to Shakespeare - he was my favorite! I know Flower died, but did Shakespeare die too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts