Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mistakenly thought if I left Max with his kennel open,water,food,ect,while I was gone for a few hours,that everything would be ok.My mistake was not thinking that Max would have anxiety about being in a bathroom.
so the price for not thinking a idea more through..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaaaa i am sorry but my eyes got as big as dinner plates as i leaned closer and scrolled down to see the actual damage!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
now i take it Max is okay and well wood mouldings can be easily replaced

you just reminded me why i still crate my doodles when i run out for a bit

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Oops!!

How old is Max? We've only recently been letting ours along (1.5 yrs)...before that we would have come home to destruction.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Max is definatly part beaver,that picture only shows a small part of the damage,higher up the molding ,he chewed right through to the other end.
lolol
Hubby wanted to hang him,me well,what can I say..hubby wont let me forget ...lolol
Max is 7 months.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh No! Our Oliver has done the same thing in the kitchen. I haven't fixed it yet because my Westie chewed when she was a puppy, then I fixed, she chewed, I fixed! The same spot three times!

Bitter Yuck Spray has saved the day for me, though!

For now anyway....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried Bitter yuk,Max doesnt mind the taste of it,lol,so that did not work for me.we haven't fixed the damage yet either,hubby wants to keep it there as a reminder to me not to do something like that again..

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Wow! I take it he won't be out of his cage again (when your gone) for some time... :shock:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wowza! It looks like a giant bunny attacked your door!
I wonder if they make stainless steel trim moulding... :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts