Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first dog is a Weimardoodle and the second of course is Denver.
People always guess that Denver is part Weimaraner.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE i 'd guess Denver is either part Horsadoodle or Giraffadoodle :wink:
but on a serious note, i can see why they would say weimardoodle.

I love Denver's look!!! soooo unique and ohhhh his face makes me melt!!!
and his longggggggggg legs hahahaha gotta love it!!!!!sue one of these day's i am going to print out that picture of Denver as i've started a
DOODLE PICTURE wall in my house.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
When Cinnamon was first being trained, we took her to public places to get used to different people being around. We were at a local ice cream shop and Dave stayed outside with Cin and I went inside to order my ice cream. The topic of conversation between two customers was the Irish Wolfhound puppy that was in the parking lot being trained to be a seeing eye dog. The only puppy I saw was Cinnamon, so I knew they were talking about her. I didn't say anything. I thought how stupid. Who ever heard of an Irish Wolfhound being a seeing eye dog! The customers left the store and I saw them talking to Dave, so I'm sure now they know all about LD's!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love the idea of an Irish Wolfhound seeing eye dog :lol: Being a hound though I can't imagine it would be a great combination since they really follow their nose when the spirit takes them.

Because of Mia's size ... opposite end of the scale from your guys at only 23 lbs and 14 inches tall ... we get lots of questions about what she is as well. Because of her apricot cream, super thick teddy bear coat a lot of people think she's a Wheaton Terrier. Which is interesting because I know the folks in Australia introduced some Wheaton into the mix of the multigenerational doodles a few years ago so I'm sure Mia has a little Wheaton floating around in her DNA.

You tell me ....

Unclipped Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier (age 4)

Mia (6 months)

Looks aside, based on the description of the Wheaton temperament I'm pretty sure there's some of that at play in Mia. :roll:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can see a resemblence. Kathryn, Mia is just so precious and adorable. I miss having a dog that I can still pick up.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
She is so adorable Kathryn! Her nose looks like a big black licorice gumdrop!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts