Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't sleep last night, so got up and picked up a magazine that came the other day.....one I don't subscribe to, so not sure why I got it!!

Anyway, it is the August copy of House and Garden.....page 30.
Apparently throughout this issue they comment on what they think is 'IN" and what is"OUT"

(Oh brother!)

They say:
" Adopting nondesigner mixed-otherwise know as mutts-from animal shelters is IN"
and that: "Hybird dogs, including Puggles, Maltepoos, Shugs, and Labradoodles is OUT!!

Who are the nuts who decide these things....and who in the world would be influenced by them??? Adopting from the animal shelter will always be an "in" thing to do in my book.....and our breeds will NEVER be "out."
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:
I hate this concept of "what's in and out....." Like I hate going to the mall in July and seeing only winter clothes....or Halloween and Christmas displays already.....and color combinations that are fine, but can only find those and not others......
Fads and Trends drive me crazy......so I don't comply.

LABRADOODLES AND GOLDENDOODLES ARE FOREVER!!! :D :lol:
I should write the editor.
:roll:

I let Coco shred it to pieces! HaHaHa!! :lol: I slept like a baby after that!
8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright HIGH 5 Jane!!!!!!

Labradoodles and Goldendoodles are always IN period!!!! and anyone who disagrees is brain dead :wink:

KNOW what i don't like?
HIP HUGGER jeans or ones down to your navel..no thank you
I hate big bell bottoms hahahaa or rather I hate clothes i wore in the 60's and 70's and fashion designers expect us to wear in our 40's :shock:

and i hate TOFU ...gimme a goold old fashioned sundae with tons of hot fudge, walnuts, strawberries, blueberries, mmmmmmmmm
as you can see i hate diets too hahhahahahhaa

but i sure do LOVE DOODLES and PEOPLE who have them :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie, AnnieG and Jane
You know what they say "everything old is new again". My pet peeve? PLATFORMS! At 5'10" - couldn't wear 'em in high school and can't wear 'em now.
I also hate the term 'designer dog'. I look at the darling faces on this forum and do not see one Gucci, or Prada or Versace ... I see Max and Peanut and Tanner and Coco and all those wonderful Doodles with owners who love them for themselves NOT because they are the latest fashion accessory. My scruffy Ebbe is definitely not OUT (altho at times she is out to lunch!), she is firmly IN my heart.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
altho at times she is out to lunch!)
That describes a doodle :lol: :lol:

You know at my age (64 this month and proud of it) everything has been around once and some several times. I am so glad I don't have to be a slave to what is in or out....especially shoes...pounding pavement for 64 years has really caused some damage...I have no qualms about wearing crocs for every occasion :wink: :wink:

On the other hand...having been around for 64 years...I know what matters to me...family and friends both human and fur :!: :!:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Oh Good...doodles are out. That means only the people who wholeheartedly want them will get them! So then there will be fewer in homes who only care about style and being a part of a trend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts