·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next 13 days I will miss...

Doodle Kisses!!!

Tug-A-War After School!!!

Keep-Away Games!!!

Heck, I'm just gonna miss my Sammy-Doodle all together!
(But the trip is gonna be fantastic I hope!)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Aww, what great photos! Sammy-Doo is gonna miss you!
Have a great time! :) And remember...toilet paper goes in the wastebasket! (yucky!)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Have a GREAT trip- what a wonderful experience for you! Just think of all the doodle kisses you will get when you come home!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
You will miss the kisses. But remember Sammy-Doo will be waiting for you with kisses to spare. Have a great time and please take tons of pictures. Have a great time.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
annieG said:
And remember...toilet paper goes in the wastebasket! (yucky!)
Also remember to take toilet paper with you :wink:

Have a great time :wink:
Thnaks everyone!!!
Yeah, we all packed individual packs of kleenex for the bathroom situation...

Almoat time to leave!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made it to NY safely...
Already tired from the 4 hour bus ride.

Not sure how I'm gonna deal with a 16 hour flight tomorrow...
Should be interesting!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey you know what they call Chinese Food in China?.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FOOD :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everyone!
I'm posting from the airport at HOng Kong!!!
The 16 hour flight was ridiculously long and unfortunATELY i DIDN'T SLEEP MORETHAN AN HOUR total...

And now we are waiting for our 2nd flight of the day which will take us to Beijing!

If I can get pictures up while i'm over here i will but if not i will post them later!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hope you get some more sleep on the next flight.....zzzzzz..... :wink:

Hmm, I wonder if this is the first doodle forum thread written from the continent of Asia! Maybe you've set a new forum record! :lol:

Safe trip!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey everyone!
Don't remember a single second of that second flight... conked out before takeoff was even done!
Also slept thru the hour bus ride to the hotel which is beautiful.

Dinner and breakfast were interesting and I got to try some new things, some yummy some just alright. But I want to at least try as much as I can!

I passed out on my bed while my roomate showered... I still has my towel on my head and my suitcase ope across my bed planning to pick out clothes...
She said it was quite funny! She had to take it all off and try and unwind my towel and cover me up...

We're just about ready to head to the Forbidden City, some palace, and Tianamen Square!
More updates to come...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts