Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok somehow i landed flat on my back after beau's class Sat morning with the flu.
i have had Beau eat about 5 pieces of mail, almost every toy is now desqueaked, the Charleston CHEW Dave bought for me well Beau and Max ate 2/3 of it last night, peanut checked out my tissue boxes

and during the middle of the night Peanut was curled up beside me on the the couch....to heck with rules!!! she was keeeping me warm till i break this fever.
and this morning i spilled their food on the floor, i said OKAY" and let them figure out who gets what hahahhaaaaa

actually Max and Peanut aer being good while i sleep ...it's when i am awake they get into everything...go figure!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you are sick!! The flu is definitely going around here too...several people from work are out with it! I hope you get better soon!

The one day I was home sick, the doodles drove me crazy...wanted to go outside to play every half hour :shock: But then Dex did climb up on me to snuggle, so I think he sensed I wasn't feeling well.

Drink lots of fluids!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hope you're feeling better soon Annmarie! The flu must be everywhere these days!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hope you feel better Annmarie............and Gene
How are you feeling today?

Denver will just curl up next to me when I am sick, sweet boy will lick
your fingers just to let you know he is there..............

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aww...........sorry to hear you're sick!! That really stinks especially with 3 active doodles!!
Thank God it'll go away...........in the mean time....I guess they get to do what they want, huh?
Feel better FAST!! (((hugs)))

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Max and peanut are taking turns coming up on couch laying next to me and being really good. BEAU is now in his crate i could NOT handle his puppy hyperness and DAVE took half the day off to help out.
WOW. ok heading back to bed

SUE does GENE have the flu too?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene was a little under the weather, I think from working
so much poor guy and with all the flu going round it is bound
to make you feel like you are coming down with something.
I just wanted to wish him well in case...............teehee

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i do NOT wish this flu on anyone...Since Saturday i've had a fever and every part of my body aches/sore. So I have pharmacy of stuff i take and then go back to sleep.

Max and peanut don't leave my side, they're being so good.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
This is the first year in about 10 that I did not get a flu shot
and my co-workers are dropping left and right with this nasty flu.
I am hoping like the rest who do not have it to not get it...............

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE oh and drink some water too :shock: Feel better we can't have you draggin your butt round here :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
So far it's only my boss that's sick. But.....I did ride with her in the car last week for 3 hours to a meeting and back. I feel a little run down.....7 days working in a row, but so far so good!

Get better Annmarie before the kids bring the house crashing down!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually Max and Peanut lie by my side taking turns who sleeps next to me :) and i will say i do NOT wish this flu on anyone! it hits without warning , keeps ya flat on your back 90% of the time
but i sure am getting lots of doodle kisses :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Awww AnnMarie, as my granny used to say "that's not flu, that's the meanness coming out of your pores" :lol:

Seriously, I hope you are feeling better today. Everybody I've known that came down with it said it lasted a good week or more. Some had stomach virus version, others had head and chest version. From what I hear, the head and chest are the lesser of the evils.

Aren't we glad doodles don't get the flu? Can you imagine a houseful of puking pooping hacking doodles while you lay on the couch dying?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rita that visual was enough to get me off the couch today hahhaha!!!
and
THANK YOU all for your well wishes, i am still sick with the flu but doing much better today :D and keeping my fingers crossed Dave doesn't get it

the doodles have been GREAT! and i finally ate something other than wonton soup hahhaaaaaaa yes real food!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts