Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching Charlie and Lucky play. Sometimes they bare their teeth or growl, but often they go through a series of snorts, sneezes and throat noises.

Now that I think about it, I remember many times when I've sneezed and Charlie has looked at me quizzically. Maybe I was saying something in doggie language? Maybe it was "I'd like to bite your ear" or "Please jump on me"?

Do you think your doodle attaches significance to a sneeze?? :lol:

Deb

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gene said:
I don't really know, but I got a giggle imagining you jumping on Charlie and biting his ear.... :lol:
There's been days when I would have liked to! It's only fair that I should get a chance to do the biting!

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I have often wondered the same thing. Every time I sneeze, Phantom comes running with a toy in his mouth and makes all these funny grunting sounds and growly sounds. We fake sneeze to make him react..
When Dex was a puppy, he would come running to either of us when we sneezed...we wondered if he was checking to see if we were ok?? But maybe it is a sign to play?? Dexter sneezes much more than Kirby - I thought he just had something in his nose, but who knows :D

G

·
That's pretty funny!
This morning my 6y/o had a sneezing fit while cuddling with Bella...2 seconds later Bella started to sneeze, too...(maybe I need to dust?.... Nahhh! :lol: )

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver does that "head tilt' move
when anyone sneezes..........and if I say I am ok he
goes about his business and if I do not tell him I am ok
he comes over to investigate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts